Chapter 1-Xerneas

I sat down in the nearby route,it was my birthday and the same Taillow went and paid me a visit,he did that every year on my birthday October 27.When he left I stood up and placed my hood over my head and went back to Littleroot careful to avoid people,but my efforts weren't good enough.

"Oh isn't it the birthday boy,Marko!"a group of boys said sneering.

I completely avoided him,they kept calling me that because of the weird mark on my right arm.I ignored it and continued walking,I was going to get some berries for my pokemon.Then I felt something make me turn around.

"Aren't you gonna thank me for greeting you a happy birthday Marko?"he said.

I turned around and continued walking.

"Hey talk to me!"

I ignored it before all of a sudden I was swept of my feet by the same boy,here we go again.He immidiately picked me up by the collar of my shirt.Then he raised me to his height and grinned.

"Talk!"

"You asked for it"he raised his fist and punched me at my stomach,before dropping me,gasping for air he smirked.Then he kicked me at the ribs and sent me flying I rolled but I didn't react.Then I heard a pokeball.

"Treecko,Pound"I suddenly felt a slamming force hit my back and I felt my pokemon try to break out of their pokeballs.

"Again"the Treecko did it again and again,each blow harder than the last,I didn't scream I just bit my lip shut and took in the pain.

I lifted my head and there was a blinding light.....

When the light cleared I tried to stand up but winced and fell again,there was a form coming at me,I covered myself thinking it was another pokemon who would hurt me.

-Hush child I wont hurt you-I felt a small tap and then the pain was gone,I coudn't feel any pain at all.I looked up and saw a majestic pokemon.

It had a massive cream antlers with gems protruding from it.Each gem shined in a different color.It's neck was long and blue.It's body was black and it's hooves ended in a triangular shape with gold covering some parts.Each side of it's back had three spots with different colors and a stripe of blue running til the end of it's tail.It grinned at me and helped me to my feet,I simply stood in awe.

"Uh thanks"I muttered.

-Your welcome Marko-

"It's Hawke actually"

"Hey why is that pokemon with that idiot Marko!?It should be me,i'm totally cooler and better than him it should be with me!"then he stupidly mounted the pokemon and it resulted in it bucking and sending him flying off.

"Come on,lets bail,that pokemon is stupid looking anyway"they both left but the boy with the Treecko tripped at something.

-That's what you get for messing with me-

"Who are you?And how did you do that?"

-I'm Xerneas the pokemon of life,and I simply used my power to grow a plant which entwined that boys foot and made him fall-

"Oh,okay"

-Lets take a walk shall we?-

"Sure"

We walked in the forest and we talked about a lot of things.

"Hey Xerneas,why did you save me?"

-I had to,I have no other choice-

"Wait you were watching me?"

-I roam around the regions you see,I visit each town or city and see if anyone needed help-

"Which region did you come from?"

-Kalos-

"You must have travelled through a lot of regions"

-Unova,then Sinnoh before I reached here-

"What happens after you finsh roaming all the regions?"

-I go back to Kalos and take a short break before roaming them again-

"That must be boring"

-No child,everyday something new happens,that why it's always interesting-

"Who did you help yesterday?"

-Yesterday I travelled near Oldale and I heard growling,when I checked it out two Zigzagoons were fighting over a Sitrus berry,I was stuck there for an hour before I finally decided to duplicate the Sitrus berry because they coudn't settle with half a Sitrus berry-

"Huh"

I continued talking to Xerneas about what she does until the sun began setting,we made our way back to Littleroot before dark and I bid Xerneas farewell.

-Goodbye child,I hope to see you again-

"Goodbye Xerneas"

She turned around and in four graceful leaps she disappeared into the brush...

(Xerneas' P.O.V)

When I left Hawke I sighed,that kid was growing up fast,I then made my way out of the brush when all of a sudden I was confronted by a large mass of red and black.

-Yveltal,I thought I told you to stop-

-I thought I told you I never listen-he said mocking me.

I immidiately headbutted him and he screeched.

-Ow what was that for!?-

-Whatever-

-Anywyas Arceus wants to meet with you-

-When?-

-Right now-

-Where is he?-

-At the nearby clearing-

-Fine-

I glared at Yveltal one last time before leaping to the clearing,when I entered it I saw Arceus and beside him was a pokemon that was blue with a yellow underside,pink eyes,a dark pink tuft on it's head.There were crescent like shapes on either side of it's head,and there were three wings surrounding it's body and it's paws were on it's chest and it was smriking at me.

-Hello Xerneas-

-Cresselia......-