Chapter 3-It's Time

(Hawke's P.O.V)

It had been seven years since I had last seen Xerneas and it was strange because the night after I met Xerneas I had strange dreams.My dreams were of Xerneas and a white pokemon with a yellow ring on it's back.Xerneas would leap in front of Littleroot and then the two would talk and Xerneas would remove something from her back,then my dream would end.

But every year more and more of the dream would unfold.And now yesterday I found out.When Xerneas removed something I found out it was me,then Xerneas would put baby 'me' in front of the door.And gently knock,then she would leave.I knew the truth,they said I was left by my mother and I grew up here since then.I got curious and wanted to know more of the truth.

Sometimes I would leave and try to find Xerneas again.The Taillow stopped coming every year,it was replaced with a Swellow,I put two and two together and I guessed that the Taillow evolved.

(Xerneas' P.O.V)

I saw Hawke sitting down in the trees,I contently watched him in the brush,staying as still as possible.

-Still at it huh Xerneas?-Cresselia said behind me.

In time I somehow got along with Cresselia and she agreed to try her best to prolong Hawke from finding out about the truth.

-Yeah-I said not moving my head.

-Didn't Arceus say you can't see him?-

-He never said anything about me observing him-

-Your not observing him,your stalking him-

-Don't tell Arceus please-I told Cresselia

-Fine,hey Xerneas?-

-Yeah?-

-Hawke already knows,he completed the dream sequence yesterday-

-It's okay Cresselia,thanks for trying-

-And to think we hated each other-she said

-Heh-

-So when are we going to act?-

-I don't know,but Arceus would probably tell us if we would act-

Cresselia's prediction was right,later when the sun set Arceus and ever other legendary met up in a secret place.This place was where all the legendaries would meet in times of danger.We called it 'Haven of the Ages'

It was beautiful.It was an endless field of grass where patches of flowers were dancing in the breeze.Where we would meet was a circle of colorful stones with pillars on each side.This was the 'center' and it led to one place,the Creation tower.It was a white tower that gleamed in the sun,It was more of a palace because alongside the tallest tower were smaller towers.It was where we would rest and let loose and have fun.

We all gathered into groups,one for each region,in fact Arceus even called the Mythical pokemon,so this was really urgent because it would normally just be us legendaries.

In the first group,Mewtwo stood calmly while Mew was flying around with Articuno,Zapdos,and Moltres.Not too far from them were the legendaries from Johto.Suicune,Entei,and Raikou were standing together while Ho-oh,Lugia,and Celebi were flying above the legendary beasts.

Next to them were three colossal pokemon and seven normal sized pokemon.The colossal pokemon were Groudon,Kyogre,and Rayquaza who didn't fly.The seven normal sized pokemon were Latios and Latias flying side-by-side,The three regi's (Regice,Registeel,Regirock),Jirachi,and Deoxys.

After the Hoenn legendaries were the Sinnoh ones,three dragons stood tall,they were Palkia,Dialga,and Giratina.Beside them was Cresselia and Darkrai who glared at each other.Hovering above them was the lake trio (Mesprit,Uxie,and Azelf),Manaphy and Phione were trying their best not to get squished by the other gigantic pokemon.Heatran was crawling around,Regigigas was blankly staring.Shaymin was together with Manaphy and Phione who were avoiding the colossals.Arceus didn't stay there he was watching the legendaries solemnly.

Next to them was one of the best legendaries if I do say so myself.Reshiram,Zekrom,and Kyurem were growling at each other.Victini was flying around leaving small particles of fire,Beside them was the graceful Virizion,left to her was the funny but loyal Terrakion,at her right was the stern Coballion.In the center of them was the amazing,Keldeo,ahhh Keldeo.Side-by-side were the forces of nature (Tornadus,Thundurus,and Landorus),gracefully dancing was Meloetta in her Piroette form.Genesect was standing solemnly not making a sound.

Then of course was my group,the newly discovered Kalos legendaries,Me,Yveltal,and Zygarde were glaring at at each.Diancie was giggling at us and Hoopa was causing mischief,as usual.

-Ahemn-Arceus said.

Everyone shut up and looked at Arceus,we weren't stupid,angering Arceus would basically mean he would remove you from existence at any second.

-I'm very sure you know about Hawke-

We all nodded and muttered a few yes'.

-Well he is on the brink of finding out about the truth,we should act tomorrow,now I called you out here because I need to ask you this how should we act without endangering every region-