Chapter 19-Rivalries

I opened my eyes and remembered what happened,when I quietly removed my shoulder from Mel's shoulder she woke up and blushed furiously.

"H-Hawke,i'm s-so sorry I d-din't mean to sleep on y-your chest!"she said.

"It's fine,it was pretty late yesterday"I said.

"I suppose so,anyways I have to go,i'll see you later!"she said running off.

Suddenly there was something that tapped my shoulder,when I turned around Spirit was there.

"Stop doing that it's annoying!"I shouted.

"Enjoy your night with Meloetta didn't you Hawke?"she said mockingly.

I blushed furiously and looked away.

"Wh-what?"I stuttered.

"Don't play dumb with me Hawke,I saw you and Meloetta,tell me do you think she's pretty?"she asked.

"Spirit leave me alone"I said.

"Very well then Hawke,i'll see you later"she said.

She left and I began thinking.How could she become so mean?I swear she was nicer than this...

(Spirit's P.O.V)

After I left Hawke,I shook my head,it happened again!Why!?I can't tell them I don't want them worrying over me.

-Oh you don't need to tell them,soon i'll take over your pathetic body-a voice said.

I gritted my teeth and comepletely ignored it,then my head began to hurt,I rubbed my temples closing my eyes in pain and when it disappeared I headed straight to the Creation Tower.It's happening again......I watched in horror as I came face to face with Meloetta.

"Oh hello Spirit"she said with a grin.

"Tell me,Meloetta did you enjoy sleeping with Hawke?"she asked.

I shouted mentally,Meloetta it wasn't me!Please!!!I shouted but she coudn't hear.

Meloetta became silent for a second.I then watched as I pinned her to the wall,she squeaked in terror.

"You can't touch him,Hawke's mine!!!"my body shouted.

She screamed and I placed my hand over her mouth.

"Shut up or i'll kill you"

Tears formed in her eyes,and she nodded,I smirked and then the door to which led to where me and Meloetta was burst open....

(Hawke's P.O.V)

When I went to the Creation Tower to see Meloetta I heard a scream and I instantly rushed to where the scream was,when I opened the door,Spirit pinned Meloetta to the wall with her hands over her mouth Meloetta's eyes were forming tears,then Spirit withdrew a knife,Meloetta's tears fell,her eyes full of fear.

"Move one more step and i'll kill her!"she shouted.

Then she dropped the knife and began shaking her head her eyes closed,when she reopened them her eyes were full of fear and then she left the room,I immidiately rushed to Meloetta,she cried in my arms for a few minutes as I just held her there,when she stopped she looked at me.

"How c-could she do t-that?Spirit isn't like that"she said.

"I guess we were both wrong"I said.

When she finished I went to find my pokemon,when I found all of them I put them in their pokeballs.I then went to look for Spirit,I found her under a tree,her knees to her chest,I stopped a few feet from her and I thought on how I would approach her,she looked up and saw me,I just walked up to her and sat beside her,I knew I was risking it because she could kill me on the spot.

"Hey Hawke"she muttered softly.

I looked at her,first she was toying with me,next she was murderous,now she was depressed,something was wrong.

"Spirit,what's wrong?"I asked her.

"What are you talking about?"she said looking at me.

"Nobody just becomes murderous then sad,Spirit tell me what's wrong"I said.

Spirit sighed.

"You woudn't believe me"she said.

"That's stupid,i've gone through too much in the past few weeks,Pigs flying belongs to 'normal' in my eyes"I said.

She giggled at this and I smirked.

"Something's wrong with me,when I was captive they injected something into my neck,ever since I get migraines and I act completely different.Now the migraines are more often and it gets harder to snap out of it"she said.

I shut up,that was not what I expected to hear,all that escaped was an 'oh'.Then she did something unexpected,she inched closer to me,making our clothes touch,then she placed her head on my chest.I didn't know how to react,I just stood there as she did it,then she lifted her head and continued hugging her knees.

"Sorry,I know you didn't want me to do that"she said.

"It's fine"I replied.

We stood there before I stood up,then I felt something look at me when I turned Spirit was looking at me.

"Where you going?"she asked.

"I'm gonna check on Meloetta"I said...