Chapter 12-Melodies

I walked over to where Havoc was and helped him up,he winced and I slung his arm over my shoulder,it was awkward since he was a bit taller than me.

"You okay?"I asked.

"Yeah,good battle though"he said.

I smiled at him and he smiled back.Cresselia helpede bring Havoc to the tower where he was gonna rest up,after all he did take a Dragon Rush and Dragon Claw to the face.When I came back Arceus nodded at me.

-Good battle,Hawke.Not everyone can defeat Yveltal it goes to show you've gotten stronger-Arveus said.

"Thanks,and what are the legendary pokemon doing here?"I asked.

-I called them,I always do it when it was a showdown-

"When was the last one?"I asked.

-Latias and Xerneas-Cresselia said.

"What happened?"I asked.

-Latias was teasing Xerneas about her crush on Keldeo,Xerneas won and Latias learnt not to anger the pokemon of life,the hard way-Cresselia said.

Some of the legendaries came and congratulated me on my win against Yveltal,or Havoc.When they finished some left while others checked on Havoc worried.The ones that stayed were Cresselia,Keldeo,Reshiram,Arceus,Suicune,and Uxie.I sat down on the fields of grass and sent out Spike and Illusion after getting over the shock of the several legendary pokemon they began playing.Beautifly,Spritzee,Skitty,Growlithe,and Pidgey's were all there basking in the sun or playing around,I heard footsteps and Arceus lied down beside me.

-We rescue pokemon who were abused by humans,they stay here until they are nursed back to health.The three Spritzee's escaped from poachers,the Beautifly's wings was broken due to a trap.The Skitty and Growlithe were abused by their owners and left to die in the woods.And the Pidgey almost died of exhaustion because it's owner sent it on a flight it wasn't strong enough to do.Xerneas found them all and brought them here,we just allowed her.Some pokemon stay here forever but most return to their home,If Xerneas is busy,her closest friend Meloetta would be the one to search around for any injured pokemon-Arceus said.

"Wow"

There was a beight flash and when we both turned around Meloetta was floating towards Arceus with an Azumarill on her back,sge gently dropped in the grass and it squirmed.

-It was sick,it ingested plastic by accident-she said worriedly.

-We'll take care of her-Arceus said.

He gently nugded the Azumarill and carried it to the tower.When he left Meloetta turbed her gaze on me.

-Hawke?-she asked.

"How do you?"I asked.

-Xerneas woudn't stop talking about you-she said.

"Oh"

All of a sudden I felt something jump onto my shoulder and wail,when I looked Illusion had a scared look.

"Illusion what is it?"I asked petting her head affectionately.

-S-spike turned blue and then he was gone,in h-his place was a monster!-she shouted.

I sighed.

"Spike!Spike!?"I called out,then a Gabite rushed to me when it came closer,Illusion screamed and leapt at my back scared.

"Spike?"I asked raising my eyebrow.

-Yeah?-the Gabite said with a gruff voice.

"Well,whaddya know,you evolved!"I said.

-What?-the two of them said together.

"At some point,you evolve,that means you change your form,you look different and you become stronger,Spike evolved into his second evolution.Later on he'll evolve into his third evolution"

-Ohhhh-they said at the same time.

-Do I evolve too?-Illusion asked.

"Yes you do,but unlike Spike you only evolve once"I said.

-What!?No fair!-Illusion said.

"Illusion,some pokemon only evolve once,some evolve twice,some don't evolve at all"I said.

-Oh,okay,does Dusk evolve once or twice?-Spike asked.

"Dusk evolves once"I said.

They both nodded in fascination.

"You go play now,Spike be careful with those claws of yours"I said.

They nodded and they both ran off happily.

"Sorry Meloetta,their still young,what did you want to say?"I asked.

-Oh nothing,I was just suprised that you were here-she said,she stopped floating and rested on the grass.

"Well,well,well you finally did it didn't you Meloetta?"a voice said behind us.

Havoc was there smirking.

-How long were you there!?-Meloetta said.

"A few seconds"

"What the heck,Havoc!?"I said.

He smirked and sat beside Meloetta.

"Sooo????"he asked.

-Nevermind,i'm gonna check on the Azumarill-she said floating away.

"What was that all about?"I asked.

"She does that alot,it's really normal"Havoc said.

"Oh"

"She's gonna be back in,three,two,one,now"Havoc looked back and had a shocked look on his face.

I turned around and he was right,it was Meloetta,but not Meloetta.She was human,she had turqiouse eyes and long green hair that ran down the right side of her face,her headpiece was still there,just a bit larger.On her forehead was a turqouise gem,she wore a black shirt that ended at her waist,she had flat shoulder pads and gloves that ended near her shoulders there was a green strap around her waist where the shirt ended.She had a black skirt,she wore white leggings that covered her feet,she wore silver doll shoes that glimmered in the light.

Me and Havoc were awkwardly staring,she hummed a tune and all of a sudden her appearance changed.Her eyes and hair were red,a cloth wrapped up her hair where her headpiece was.Some loose strands hung loose the gem on her forehead was red instead of turqouise.She had a sleeveless shirt that ended in the same strap,red instead of blue,she had black gloves that ended near her shoulders.She had a black skirt,the tips pointing up she still had white leggings ended an inch or two above her ankles.Her shoes were still doll shoes that were black instead of silver.

She twirled and danced and she twirled again,she stopped in front of me and caressed my face with her hand.I blushed,still staring at her.Next she twirled over to Havoc and pulled his scarf making him fall,she caught him while he fell and tapped his nose.She pushed him and he got back on his feet,she twirled and she went back to her original place before humming the same tune,causing the cloth to disappear and letting her red hair flow freely on her left side.Her leggings covered her feet again.Her eyes,gem,hair,and the strap across her waist turned green,her shoes turning silver.When she finished she giggled at us,I shook my head and looked away realizing I stared at her the entire time