Chapter 11-Lies Become Truth

"Lemme get this straight,Spirit,Xerneas planned this to happen so you could train me to be your whole legend born thing!?So almost everything you said is a lie,and i'm the only legend born there is?"I said.

"Yup"

"So is Spirit,Xerneas,whatever,disappearing a part of your plan?"

"No,I have no idea where she is"

"We have to find her"

"Wait,Hawke you have to come with me,this is important"he said.

"Fine"

Yveltal,Havoc whatever closed his eyes and both me and him were enveloped in a dark aura,when it disappeared I was in an endless field of grass,a massive tower in the distance.And three pokemon's heads popped up.

-Hawke?-one of them said,it was a pink pokemon with crescent features and rings on her back,this pokemon was the rival of Drakrai,this was Cresselia.

-Yveltal,what are you doing here with Hawke!?-A white pokemon said,it had a yellow ring around it's back,the Alpha pokemon Arceus.

-I brought him here because I had no other choicelYveltal said.

-What's so important you had tp bring Hawke here?-he said.

-Xerneas is gone-he muttered.

-What!?You promised to keep her safe!?-the final pokemon said.

It was cream with a long horn on it's head,it had a red mane with blue ridges along it's sides.It's neck was light blue and the rest of it's body was cream.He had dark blue hooves,and a light blue tail.This was the newest addition to the Swords of Justice,the colt pokemon,Keldeo.

Keldeo charged into Yveltal and his horn gleamed,he was about to hit Yveltal.I instantly moved over Yveltal and stopped his horn with Dragon Claw.He stopped before charging into me,then Arceus stepped between us.

-Stop it!Look Yvelatal I need you to explain everything that happened-Arceus said.

Yveltal explained everything that had happened.When he finshed his story Arceus nodded.

-I fear I know where Xerneas was taken-Arceus said.

"Where?"I asked.

-There were some circumstances where Xerneas was almost captured by some thugs,Xerneas knows where the Tree of Begining is and if those thugs get to it,they can control the entire world-Arceus said.

"We have to find her!"I shouted,Cresselia went in front of me and stopped me in my tracks.

"What is it!?"I irritatedly asked.

-If we go there now we could put you and yourself in danger-

"I don't care!"I shouted.

-You should,barging in wherever Xerneas is could be dangerous,what if we get attacked and captured?Who'd rescue Xerneas then?-I asked.

I grunted,she was right,as much as I hated to admit it she was right.

"Fine,what dowe do?"I asked.

-Train up,make sure we're prapared for everything,Hawke do you know where Robin is?-Keldeo asked.

"Actually come to think about it I haven't seen him"I said.

-Great,that means that we can't scout the place-Keldeo said.

"Actually we can"I let out Dusk from his pokeball and he was dumbfounded by the amount of legendary pokemon he saw.

"Dusk,I need you to scout a place that's important"I said to him.

-Where is the place?-Dusk asked.

"Where's the place?"I asked Arceus.

-In the lake nearest to Oldale town,there is a Cherry tree,if you whack it thrice the tree disappears and leads to the hideout,scout the place and see if you can find Xerneas-

"Did you hear that Dusk?"

He nodded.

"Good,come back if you see anything important"

-How do I come back?-he asked.

I looked at Arceus again,he sighed.He raised his right foreleg and tapped Dusk on the head,then a small red gem formed.

-Tap that and you will be teleported back here-Arceus said.

Dusk nodded and he awkwardly tapped the gem with his stinger and in a poof he disappeared.I looked at Arceus.

"So when do we begin training?"I asked.

I felt a blow that knocked me off my feet,and when I turned to look Havoc became human and he had a smirk on his face.

"Now,I want to finish that battle"He said forming a shadow ball.

"Oh,you are so on!"I formed my favorite move,Dragon Claw and grinned.

He released the Shadow Ball and I teared it apart with Dragon Claw causing an explosion,I used the explosion to my advantage and shot a Dragonbreath.I grinned,but I was shocked when Havoc rushed his hands enveloped in darkness,when he slashed I dogded just in time and swept him of his feet.I felt a strange energy build up inside my arms.When I put them in front of me,a turquiose orb formed,after a few seconds of it charging up,I released hit and it hit Havoc full on.I grinned,Dragon Pulse.

When Havoc stood up he winced,his eyes turned purple and he spread his legs,he raised his arms forming several black rings his eyes turned normal and the black rings rushed towards me,I shielded my face and endured every single black ring that hit me,when it was over I barely managed to stand,then Havoc surrounded his body in a crimson aura,he raised his arms above his head,and he brought it down sending crimson forcefields,I jumped into the air closed my eyes and concentrated on one move:Dragon Rush.I opened them again and saw a blue light enveloping my body.

I landed and with astounding speed I rushed towards Havoc and formed Dragon claw,when I neared Havoc stood strong,there was no escape.When I neared him I lept in the air and dove I extended my claws and there was a massive explosion.When it cleared I took a few steps back and saw Havoc sprawled across the floor,a part of me felt sorry,another part was filled with triumph and glory.I heard cheers and when I turned around I saw every legendary pokemon in existence,cheering for me...