Chapter 5-Spirit

(Hawke's P.O.V)

I heard a familiar voice in the bushes near where I was,and I heard the Swellow that would visit me.Curious,I walked to where the voice was,and moved the brush,then a girl I had never seen turned around and she had a shocked look on her face.

"Uh oh"she mumbled.

I raised my eyebrow at her.

"Ummm,who are you?I've never seen you before"I asked.

"My name is,uhh,Spirit"

"Oh i'm Hawke"

"Hey"

She had blonde hair that hung loosely and freely,she wore a blue shirt lined with gold which ended at her elbows and gloves that ended at her wrists and had holes,revealing her fingers.Beneath her blue shirt was a golden one,she had a dark grey skirt lined with gold with black leggings,she wore black boots lined with gold.

I had to admit she was stylish,I only wore my black hoodie and my jeans,and my white sneakers with red shoelaces.I put my hood down revealling my face.Then we were awkwardly staring at each other for awhile when all of a sudden the Swellow crowed and landed on Spirit's shoulder.

"Hey,is that Swellow yours?"I asked.

"Yeah,why?"

"He visits me every year on my birthday"

"I sent him,to check on you"

"Why?"

"Hawke,I need to tell you something,in private"

With that she immidiately grabbed my hand and ran into the forest the Swellow flying behind,when she stopped she gestured for me to sit down,before she too sat down the Swellow perching on the tree.

"Look Hawke,the reason Robin checked on you was to monitor your progress"

"What?What are you talking about?"I asked.

(Spirit's P.O.V)

I closed my eyes,and began formulating a lie.

"Hawke,you and me are very special people"

"How?"

"You and me were sent here to protect the pokemom and people from danger"

"What are you talking about?"

"Arceus decided that pokemon and humans needed a protector so they made you and me,Arceus called Xerneas to create us and send us to the regions,one day to meet,I was in Kalos and you were in Hoenn,Arceus visited me in a dream and told me to find you,i've been travelling the regions ever since.Hawke you have special powers that no person can have,you are a Legend Born"

"....."

"A Legend Born is a human with the powers of a pokemon,I am the first legend born,afterwards followed by you,we were born to protect pokemon and humans"

"What powers?"

"The Legend born has the ability to control all 18 types,but it takes training to master it,I was looking for you because it is your time,I was sent by Arceus to teach you how to use your power"

"......"

"I'll leave you alone to process the information"

I stood up and gestured Robin to follow me,I walked until I stopped and waited for him,bored I began playing with my powers making flowers bloom and plants grow.

-When is he coming back?-

"Patience Robin,let him take his time"

We waited more and more when all of a sudden I heard a shriek,I instantly stood up and ran to where it was coming from....

(Hawke's P.O.V)

When Spirit left me alone to think I stood there,that explains alot,because sometimes strange things would happen,I would glide if I jumped,plants would grow where I would touch,water would follow me where I would walk,and emebers would appear behind wherever I would walk.

Then I shut my eyes and began concentrating on one element:Fire,when I felt hot I opened my eyes and a ring of fire was around me.I shrieked and in a few seconds Spirit appeared and raised her arms in the air and brought it down pointing at the fire,then from behind her water came and put it out soaking me.She walked forward and helped me up.

"That was stupid"she said.

"I was testing to see if you spoke the truth"

"Believe me now?"

"Yeah"

I sheepishly shoved my hands into my pockets.

"Hey uh,Spirit?"I asked.

"Yeah?"

"When are you going to teach me?To control the elements?"I asked.

"Tomorrow,i'm tired,it's hard to travel through two regions you know"

(At Sunset)

"Hey Spirit,where ya going?"I called out.

"I prefer sleeping in the forest"she said before disappearing the brush.

Curious,I followed her and she lifted her hand and then vines grew making a hammock,she lied down and sighed before closing her eyes.Then all of a sudden Spike escaped from his pokeball.

"What the what,Spike!"I said.

-Sorry Hawke,but you kept us in our pokeballs for weeks,we need fresh air too-

Spike,my Gible then jumped up and released my other two pokemon,a Zorua and a Gligar.I didn't catch them,no they chose to be with me.Spike my Gible was a male,he was the first pokemon I got,he was being chased by an angry flock of Taillow,when I heard his cries I looked for him,when I found him I embraced him and took the several pecks,scratches and quick attacks the Taillow threw at me before leaving.When I returned Spike to the woods,he began following me,after a while he told me he wanted to stay with me and I let him.

The second pokemon was Illusion my female Zorua,when I took a walk I heard whimpering and I found her hiding,not soon after the hunters appeared and the conversation went like this:

Hunters-"Hey kid"

Me-"What?"

Hunters-"Move out of the way the Zorua were hunting is there"

Me-"Actually this is my pokemon,she ran off and I went looking for her"

Hunters-"Oh really,well sorry we'll just go now"

When they left I walked away looking to make sure the hunters really left,then Illusion followed me just like Spike,she said she wanted to come with me to repay me for saving her life.

The newest one was Dusk my Gligar,I found him a couple of weeks ago,I was walking again and I heard scraping noises,when I looked Dusk was trying to move but he coudn't because he needed the wind to be behind his back.I picked him up and he fought to let go of my grasp using his pincers to attack me,then when I let him stand up I gave him a few Sitrus berries and left,after a few minutes I went back to check on him and he was there looking confused and lost,when I came nearer he awkwardly ran and clung to my legs not willing to let go.He later told me he was flying on the back of his mom when he fell asleep and fell,he was on the ground for hours,crying for his mom who never came back.I told him to come with me until he finds his mom and he agreed.

My pokemon are my only friends here in this world,and their all I ever care about....