Chapter 18-Inside

Dusk led me and Illusion to the hideout where we stalked from the bushes.This time there were two Bisharps who were upgraded.The Bisharp's headcrest seperated into two seperate spikes which were pointed.It's shoulders gained two spikes that were pointed.It's face became more rigid like a Mega Garchomp's.It's hands turned into sharp metallic claws.The part on it's arm became more pointed like a shark's dorsal fin.The things on it's abdomen turned pointed and it looked like ribs.It's thighs gained two spikes like a Garchomp,it's legs became more pointed and sharp.

When Illusion tried to get in,the one on the right stopped her and the two had a conversation.After a while the one nodded and she was let in,I breathed a sigh of relief.One of the Bisharps looked at where I was and came closer.I walked back and hid behind the tree,the Bisharp inched so close I could feel it's breath,it lingered for a moment before walking away.I stepped and snapped a twig,then I felt something sharp in the back of my neck.

-Turn around-it said.

I slowly turned around and it placed it's sharp egde on my neck.Next it picked me up by the chin with it's metallic claws.I winced because it's sharp claws dug into my chin causing blood to fall.

-Who are you?-he asked.

I gritted my teeth holding in the pain.

-I said who are you!?-He said furiously.

"I'm H-Hawke"I said.

-I see-he removed his metallic claws and I wiped the blood from my face.

Then he kicked my legs causing me to fall.I landed on the floor with a thud,he tried to pick me up by my hood but his metallic claws were too sharp causing him to drop me tearing the top portion off.

-Stand up-he said.

I stood up hastily and looked at him.

-Follow me-it said.

"Never"I mumbled.

He growled and slashed my right side his claws,leaving three open and bleeding gash marks.I gritted my teeth and closed my eyes.

-Do I have to repeat again?-he asked.

I shook my head and followed him,when he reached the cherry tree I collapsed in pain.He growled and picked me up bridal-style,since he used his metal claws to carry me,it dug into my skin causing more cuts,as he went in my eyelids began dropping,soon they were completely shut as I passed out.

(Time Skip)

I woke up,in a lying position,when I tried to stand up I winced and fell again,causing more pain,I gritted my teeth but a low grunt escaped.

"Hawke?"a voice asked.

I looked up and I saw Spirit,my jaw dropped and without thinking I stood up and hugged her,she was shocked by this action but soon wrapped her arms around me,when I broke the hug the pain returned and I was forced to sit down again.Spirit stared at me awkwardly and I raised my eyebrow.

"What?"I asked.

"Uhh,Hawke your kinda,shirtless"she said.

I looked down and blushed furiously my shirt was gone and I saw the three gash marks and some other cuts probably made by the altered Bisharp.

"Sorry Hawke,I tried to heal you but I could only do so much"she said.

"It's okay"I said.

"Let me see if I could speed up the healing,but this might hurt"she said.

"What do you mean?SWEET MOTHER OF ARCEUS!!!"I shouted.

She placed her fingers into each of my cuts since the wound were very senisitive it hurt,poor,poor me shouted every time,I tried to fight back but she would pin back my arms with her free hand when she finished I panted from shouting so much.

"What the heck!?I would prefer you not to do that!"I shouted.

"I wanted to help"she said.

"It's fine it's just really awkward with you seeing me shirtless,can't I atleast get my shirt?"I said.

"No can do,the Bisharp's mangled it"I growled,great I was glad that Spirit was okay but it was awkward with me shirtless with her.

I placed my knees to my chest and tried to cover up as much of my upper body as I could,I looked away awkwardly.I heard a clank at the metallic door and a Zoroark peeked through,Spirit gritted her teeth and I still looked away.

-Hawke it's me-she said.

I looked up and she had a patched up hoodie and my murky green shirt in her claws,she tossed them in and I dressed up.When I finished she quietly unlocked the door and let us free,when she reached the ending she was stopped by the Bisharp.

-Stop!What are you doing with the prisoners!?-it called out.

-Master said that we can get rid of them,he already got what he needed from them and they have no more use now-

-I don't believe it-he said.

-So are you saying that you disobey with the master's orders?-Illusion said.

-N-no go ahead-he stuttered.

She let us free and when we got out I turned back to Illusion.

"What about you?"I asked worry in my eyes.

-It's fine,i'll be back I promise-she said.

I hugged her before following Spirit,then I was tackled by a massive thing,when I could see,Dusk was hugging me.

-I saw what happened and I got worried!-he shouted.

I patted his head and stood up.

"It's okay,lets go back to Haven"I said he nodded.

When Spirit arrived in Haven everyone there greeted her,I only lingered for a moment before I left and sat behind a tree,Dusk followed me.

-Why aren't you with them?-he asked.

"I never liked crowds"I said.

-Okay-

(Time Skip)

When the excitement from Spirit's return died down,I could barely keep my eyes from shutting,I heard footsteps and I heard Meloetta.

"Hey bestfriend"she said jokingly before sitting next to me.

I smiled and slung my arm over her shoulder.

"Hey Mel"I called her Mel,Meloetta gets really annoying to completley say.

"Why are you always alone?You need friends Hawke"she said.

"Whenever i'm alone you barge in"I said jokingly.

She giggled before resting her head on my chest,I let her be,she was probably exhausted I coudn't blame her.After a few minutes of silence I broke it.

"Mel?"I asked,no responce.

I shook my arm slightly,still no responce.

When I looked Meloetta had already fallen asleep,I grinned before I closed my eyes soon drifting into a dreamless sleep.

Little did we know,Spirit was glaring at us her eyes full of pure anger and hate.......