Chapter 4-The Plan

-Okay first lets rule out what not to do-Mewtwo said.

-We definitely cannot see him all at once,that would endanger him-Darkrai said.

-And if any of us make contact he would activate his power and since he can't control it yet he's in risk of endngering the regions-Reshiram said.

-So we definitely can't show up-Diancie said.

-Yeah,I think we got that Diancie everyone repeated it like three times-Ho-oh said.

-Okay we need a way to slowly reveal his power to him without him possibly outbursting it-Arceus said.

-What if we pose as another one who also has his power?Like a human who's an expert to mentor him until he can control it-I suggested.

Every legendary lost it,half of them agreed and the other half thought I was insane.

-Okay guys calm down!-Arceus shouted.

-Look Xerneas has a pretty good idea but lets weigh the pros and cons-

-Well it would mean that we don't have any contact with him and it actually makes sense,it could work-I said.

-Yeah but we can't just give humans the amount of power Hawke has,they might use it for evil-Dialga said.

-Didn't Xerneas say that Hawke has never talked to humans?-Zygarde said.

-That's right,so Hawke may just ignore the human,Xerneas how sure are you that Hawke will accept the human?-

-What if one of us disguise as a human?That way we don't give any human any power-

Again they lost it,but this time more of them disagreed.

-Okay,okay,Xerneas has some crazy ideas but it could work-Arceus said.

-Arceus a question-Cresselia said.

-What is it Cresselia?-Arceus said.

-If we go with Xerneas' plan who would become a human?-

When Cresselia said that every legendary became quiet.

-Okay,first things first.Do any of you have any other ideas?Because if you don't have one we'll have to go with Xerneas' plan then-

Again everyone was silent.

-Xerneas' plan it is-Keldeo said.

-Since none of you have any other ideas we'll just go with Xerneas' plan then,so who will volunteer to become a human?-Arceus said.

I stepped forward and I felt every pokemon's gaze on me.

-Xerneas are you sure you want to do this?-Arceus said.

-Yes,I'm the closest one to Hawke so I should be the one to do it-

-Very well,will you keep your life powers as a human?-Arceus asked.

-Yes,they will be the powers that I will use to teach Hawke-

-Very well-

I nodded and then I began transforming,when I finished I looked down at the water and saw my reflection.

My antlers turned into blonde hair that hung loosely,my eyes were an oceanic blue.I was wore a blue shirt lined with gold that ended at my elbows,beneath my blue shirt was a golden one.I wore black gloves that ended at my wrists and had holes at my fingers.I wore a dark grey skirt lined with gold,with black leggings underneath.I had black boots lined with gold which had short heels.

"I need a name"I said out loud,I forgot humans can't speak through telepathy.

-What?Isn't is Xerneas?-Yveltal said.

"It is Xerneas,but if I tell Hawke that i'm Xerneas the sabotage the entire plan"

-Well Xerneas it's up to you,what will you call yourself?-Arceus asked.

"Spirit"I mumbled.

-Well then I believ you should go now,umm Spirit-Arceus said.

-Wait!-Keldeo shouted.

"What is it?"I responded.

-Somebody have to watch over her just in case-Keldeo said.

"That's fine,i'll just ask Robin to stay with me"I said.

-Very well,one of us will visit you through your dreams from time to time,are you okay with that Cresselia?-

-Sure,but I can only handle up to two pokemon excluding me at once-she said.

"It's settled then,i'll leave tomorrow"I said.

Using my power I left Haven and when I opened my eyes I was back to where I last was before I went to Haven,in the brush.I heard shrieking,and when I turned around Robin was there.

"Woah!Robin!Calm down it's me"

-Xerneas!?How in the name of Arceus did you become human!?-he shouted.

"Legendary biz,sorry but I can't tell you"

-Oh okay-

"Robin,I need a favor"

-What is it?-

"Arceus said I needed a pokemon to watch over me so I kinda...."

-Said that I would watch over you?-he said raising his eyebrow.

"Yeah"

-Sure-

"Thanks Robin"

-No problem Xerneas-

"It's Spirit"

-Part of the plan?-

I nodded,then suddenly I heard rustling and when I turned around I was face-to-face with Hawke

"Uh oh".......