Chapter 8-Havoc

I felt something drag me and when I opened my eyes I was beside Spirit something hanging on to my collar.I suddenly got dropped and when I stood up again I saw the guy who pulled me...

He had blood red hair,some of his bangs covering one of his eyes.His eyes were a cold blue.He wore a grey fur scarf.His shirt was red,the shoulder part of his shirt were black and the black went all the way to his chest and met in the middle merging into a black line that went all the way to the end of his shirt.He had black gloves that ended at his wrists that had no holes.He wore a black belt with a gold thing in the center of it.He wore red pants and black boots that ended just below his knees,and he had a smirk on his face.

"Who are you?"I asked.

"I'm Havoc the human embodiment of death and destruction,I was raised by Yveltal himself"he said.

"Spirit do you know this guy?"I asked.

"Uhhh,Yeah,can I talk to him for a sec?"she asked.

"Okay...."I said.

Spirit then rushed off dragging Havoc by the hand....

(Spirit's P.O.V)

Something dragged off Hawke and came back later,it only took me a second to recognize him,this was Yveltal as a human,but why was he here?He ealked beside me and dropped Hawke and he quickly stood up.

"Who are you?"he asked narrowing his eyes.

"I'm Havoc the human embodiment of death and destruction,I was raised by Yveltal himself"he cockily said.

I rolled my eyes,this was definitely Yveltal.

"Spirit do you know this guy?"Hawke asked.

"Uhhh,Yeah,can I talk to him for a sec?"I said

"Okay...."Hawke said confusedly.

I then grabbed his hand and ran off,when I was sure we were far enough I glared at him.

"What in Arceus' name are you doing here!?"I shouted.

"Chill,Spirit,I was sent by Arceus"he said.

"Yeah right"I said rolling my eyes.

"Look Arceus said someone has to look out for you,and he sent me,i'm being honest here"he said.

I glared at him for a few more seconds.

"Fine"I muttered.

"Thanks Zern"he said slinging his arm over my shoulder smirking.

"Cut it out,and don't call me Zern"I said.

"Alright,so how's Hawke?"

"He's learning to control his Dragonbreath,but so far so good"

"In three days?!"he shouted.

"Yup,Arceus must've given him a lot of power"I said.

"Ya think?"he said.

"Look,Yveltal just go back and tell Arceus that i'm fine,who's gonna worry about me?I mean I have the power of life and whenever we spar with the other legends I always win because most of the legends that spar are dragon types"he said.

"Xerneas I need to tell you something"

"What?"

"Arceus didn't send me by choice,Cresselia,and Keldeo bugged him until he finally decided to send me"

"Wait,Cresselia and Keldeo?Look I know you like joking and I can tolerate it but you know I hate it when you joke about Keldeo"

"I'm lying ever since you left Keldeo went crazy,he keeps asking the legendaries when they think you'll come back"

"Why act like this now?Why hadn't he acted like that before?"

"Really?"he said raising his eyebrow.

"What?"

"The reason is that probably Keldeo was gonna make his move,but since you left he hadn't had the chance"

"How do you know this?"I asked.

"Because,he told me so"he said.

"What!?Okay now your kidding"

"Nope,I was supposed to make you trip and then Keldeo would catch you,then he would lead you off and make his move"

"That's a stupid way to make a move"

"I know right"

"Look,Yiv,I gotta get back to Hawke,feel free to follow me or whatever,but I need your help"I said making my way to Hawke.

"What is it?"he asked.

"He likes Dark types,so help me train him,cuz I really don't know any of that"

"Ooohh,a dark type of dude,I'm liking him already"

"So are you coming with me?"I asked.

"Yeah,Arceus is gonna kill me if I spend my time causing havoc on his creation"

"Fair point,come on......"