Chapter 21-After the Storm

"What do you mean you broke up with her?"I asked.

-I told her that she should be with someone better,I saw the look on her face when she placed her head on your chest,she ran off crying and I feel terrible-Keldeo said.

"I'll talk to her"I said.

He raised his head in appreciation before walking off,I found Spirit under another tree her head buried in her knees,when I walked up to her she didn't even care.I sat beside her and slung my arm over her shoulder.

"Spirit?You okay?"I asked her.

"I'm not"she said,raising her head but not looking at me.

"What's wrong with you?You could tell me"I said.

"Keldeo,told me he wanted me to be with someone better,I can't believe him.Havoc even said that Keldeo likes me,was it all a joke?Did he even like me?Or was that just to mess around with me?"she said looking at me,sadness in her eyes.

"Spirit,everything's gonna be fine,it's isn't the end yet"I said.

"You don't know how I feel!"she shouted at me.

I flinched at the amount of anger in her voice suddenly she rubbed her head and when she looked up she had a smirk on her face.She pinned me down to the grass and inched closer to my face,she moved her face to my ear and whispered.

"How about I make you know how I feel?"she whispered.

I squirmed under her ridiculously strong grip,I whimpered and she placed her finger on my lips.

"Now,now Hawke,no need for that"she said.

With one of her hands she grabbed a knife from her pockets and placed it on my neck,she smirked at how afraid I was.She moved the knife over to my palm and cutted it,blood began falling and I gritted my teeth,next she moved on to my for head and did a cut just above my right eye,I held my breath not wanting to make a noise,that made her smirk even more.Then she placed the knife over my heart.

"Now i'll show you where it really hurts"she said.

She fiddled with the knife,the sharp point touching my skin,I gritted my teeth and all of a sudden she closed her eyes and rubbed her forehead,when she saw what she did she ran away,tears forming in her eyes.I managed to stand up but the pain in my palm made me have to sit.When Meloetta came over she glared at Spirit.

"What did you do to him!!!???"she shouted at Spirit.

"I didn't do anything,I had a migraine!"she said.

"That excuse or did you mean it!?"she said.

"Guys!?"I said.

They didn't listen,they continued arguing and I grunted.

"Guys!!!???"I shouted they looked at me and I gestured to my body,they both formed an 'oh' in their mouths and they helped me to the Creation Tower,when Spirit went to heal me Meloetta urged her away.

"Mel,it's okay.She won't hurt me,I promise"I said.

She grunted and walked away,and Spirit came and touched my hand,the cut healed and she moved on to her forehead and she healed it,then she moved over to my ear and whispered.

"Hawke,i'm so sorry"she said.

I smiled and stood up and brushed a strand of her hair from her face,she blushed at this and I inched to her ear.

"You don't need to apologize for anything,you can't control your migraines"she said.

"Actually,yes I can"she said,she looked at me with sadness in her eyes.

"What?Why didn't you tell me this?"I said.

"If my emotions get out of control,the thing in me uses this oportunity to change the way I act"

"Of course,you were jealous and you were depressed"I said.

"So you could have not killed me and Hawke if you just decided to put effort into stopping it!?"Meloetta shouted.

"Mel,stop"I said.

She sighed before she crossed her arms.

"Sorry,so must stuff is going on lately"she said.

"Actually,Spirit something's wrong wrong with Havoc's behavior"I said.

"Thank Arceus!I thought I was going insane!"Meloetta shouted.

Spirit raised her eyebrow.

"Havoc is acting different,is there a chance that they have the thing inside them too?"I said.

"There's no way.....unless theirs a traitor among the legends"Spirit said.

"Who could it be?The legends only come and go from time to time,except for Cresselia and Keldeo,there always here.

"There was one legendary who hasn't appeared for quite some time......Darkrai"Meloetta said.

Spirit and I looked at her in disbelief.

"Darkrai?"I asked.

"Since Hawke was here Darkrai hasn't come here since,I thought he was busy but this is just ridiculous"Mel said.

"What do we do?"I asked them.

"Confront them,and maybe we'll know the truth"Spirit said.

"You sure?Hawke hasn't mastered any elememt but Dragon"Meloetta said.

"It's fine,they don't have any ice,fairy,or other dragon type pokemon"Spirit said.

I nodded.

"Let's go tomorrow"I said.

We all agreed and left to prepare for tomorrow.....