Chapter 17-Action

After the entire thing with Meloetta I spent the rest of the day sleeping or staring into space.Meloetta would come and visit me now and then to talk and I appreciated the company,she seemed okay with the entire friends idea and she took it seriously,if she felt like it she would tickle me now and then and I coudn't do anything since my back was in bad shape.I would occasionally sling my arm around her shoulder just to mess with her but other than that were okay.

After a two more days of resting I finally could walk again,I felt so free,it turns out while I rested my pokemon still playfighted.Illusion finally evolved,it was a tough battle against Jirachi,when Illusion was done for she evolved,then she used Night Slash to K.O Jirachi.My other pokemon also gained strength.

(Later that Night)

I confronted Arceus,he was with Havoc who I didn't see much lately.When I told them she finally evolved they set the plan.

"Is Illusion good at lying?"Havoc said.

"Yeah,she is"I replied.

I winced,it felt wrong to call a pokemon by their species,unless you didn't know their name of coure.

-Is Illusion good at lying?-Arceus asked.

"Nothing"I said.

"Okay then,send her in tomorrow"Havoc said.

I walked back to the center.Something felt off,I swear Havic acted kinder before we came here.I had no idea what happened,only pokemon allowed by legendary pokemon or the legendary pokemon themsleves.Only they know the spell and even if someone knows the spell they cannot decipher the ancient language it was made from.I myself don't know the spell but Cresselia told me about how they got here,who could it be?I shook the thought out of my mind as I heard Meloetta come.She sat beside me and placed her hand on my back and looked at me worriedly.

"Hawke,what's wrong?"she asked.

"N-nothing"I stuttered.

"Are you sure?"she said with an extremely worried tone.

"Yeah,i'm fine"I said.

"Okay then,i'll be going but remember if something's wrong you shoudn't keep it to yourself"she said.

"I'll remember"I said with a small grin on my face.

She left and I stood up,I went to find Illusion,Spike,and Dusk.I'll miss them when they were just baby pokemon playing around with not another care in the world.Even though they did mess up sometimes,there was no way you could stay mad at them.When I finally found them Spike,and Illusion were chasing Sady around,Dusk sat down,he wasn't very fast on land.I sat down next to Spike and he smiled at me,I smiled back.

"How's Sady?"I asked.

-Her voice isn't healing,Arceus put off healing Sady for some reason-Dusk said.

"Wait doesn't Meloetta heal?"I said.

-Meloetta does heal but only if Arceus says so-he said.

"How'd you know?"I asked.

-I asked her-Dusk said.

Illusion and Spike chased around Sady for a few more minutes before all three went to where me and Dusk were.Sady shook my hand with her two claws and smiled.Illusion gave me a hug and Spke completely avoided me.

"What is it Spike?"I asked him.

-I don't want to hurt you anymore-Spike said.

"It's fine,you'd never hurt me,come on"I said.

He nodded and joined the hug,when both of them let go they smiled.The sun began setting now and the first rays of sunlight dipped down to the earth.Spike took Dusk's place beside me and sighed before going into a deep sleep.Dusk and Illusion stayed awake,being nocturnal creatures and all.I stood up and confronted Illusion.

"Uh,Illusion I need to talk to you"I said.

-Do I have to go?-Dusk asked.

"I'm sorry Dusk but yeah,I kinda want to talk to her alone"I said.

Dusk nodded and hopped on his stinger towards Spike,I walked with Illusion to the center,we sat down and I began to talk.

"Illusion I need you to do semthing for me"I said.

-Sure what is it Hawke?-she asked.

"I need you to infriltrate the base and pose as one of the Zoroarks there,the problem is"I began.

-I'll get caught?-she ended.

I nodded.

-It's okay,i've been caught before I can escape easily-she said.

"You sure?"I said.

-I'm sure,i'll do it Hawke-she said.

"Thanks Illusion"I said hugging her red mane.

-Your welcome Hawke-she said returning the hug.