Chapter 22-Make Your Move

It was the night before we were busting in.I prepared some stuff and I kept my pokemon in their pokeballs,I brought them just in case.The plan?We didn't have one,we were just gonna barge in and pray that we succed,after all we did have a legendary,a mythical,and a legend born?What could go wrong?I decided to sleep in the Creation Tower for once,I went to the bed and saw Meloetta there.

"Mel,you need fresh air you know"I said.

"I suppose so,I haven't left her since I slept on-"she said before completely stopping.

I walked over to her and slung my arm over her shoulder,she smirked at this.

"Come on bestfriend,let's go outside"I said with a cheeky grin.

We walked outside,my arm slung over her shoulder,she rested her head on my shoulder and we sat down under a tree.She rested her head on my chest and I continually slung my arm over her shoulder.

"Hawke?"Mel asked me,looking into my eyes.

"Yeah,what is it Mel?"I asked her.

"Hawke,just in case the plan doesn't go very well"she said.

Suddenly there was a flash and shooting stars fell from the sky,we watched them as they left the night sky disappearing from our sight.

"There beautiful"Mel said looking up.

"Not as beatiful as you"I said,I immidiately regreted saying that as Meloetta immidiately stared at me.

"Really Hawke?"she said.

"Really"I said,I inched closer to her face,Meloetta doing the same,soon we were so close,we almost touched.

I risked it,I moved my mouth over to hers and our lips collided,Meloetta was shocked at this but soon melted into the kiss,it was short but passionate,Hawke broke away blushing furiously.Meloetta had a smile on her face and she lifted my chin so we looked eye-to-eye.She kissed my cheek before snuggling into my Hoodie I slung my arm around her shoulder as she rested her head on my chest.

(Time Skip)

I woke up,Meloetta still on my chest,I yawned and she woke up.She stood up and I followed,still slinging her arm over her shoulder,we went into the Creation Tower and when we found Spirit,with Keldeo and Cresselia,all three of them with evil grins on their face.My eyes widened.

"You set us up!"I shouted at them,they nodded.

"Hey you should be thanking us,you looked like you were enjoying it"Spirit said.

I blushed and dug my hands into my pockets.

"Wait,so Cresselia did the shooting stars!?"Mel said.

Cresselia nodded.Hawke grunted and I shook my head.

"Spirit's right,thanks,and let's go bust the heck out of that base!"Mel said.

(Time Skip)

We arrived just before the base,we entered and at that moment several Bisharp's pointed their metal claws at us,suddenly they dropped their claws just as soon as they threatened to kill us with them.When we turned to look Darkrai was there,a smirk on his face.

"Darkrai,where's the leader!?"Mel shouted.

-The leader?Well your looking at him-he said.

Mel's jaw dropped suddenly Darkrai snapped and Spirit shrieked in pain,after she rubbed her temples,she looked up and walked to Darkrai,then another form walked to Darkrai,Havoc.

"What are you doing with him!?"I shouted.

-Oh,him.I simply kidnapped him and he stayed here since,now I have full control over their body-

I went over to Spirit and placed my hand on her face.

"Spirit,I need you to listen to me!Take control,please!"I said.

She stared at me blankly and Darkrai snapped again,Spirit kicked me and knocked me to the floor after Mel helped me up Darkrai grinned.Spirt and Havoc then charged at us.

"You take Havoc,i'll take Spirit!"Mel said.

I nodded and formed Dragon Claws and took in his hit.His hand formed a dark aura and we began clashing,after a few clashes Havoc knocked me off his feet and pointed his claws at me.

"Ready to die!?"he said grinning.

When he raised his hands I formed a small Dragon Pulse and shot it at him,it was small enough to knock him off his feet.I formed my hands again and a blue light shot out,the shape of a dragon,it hit Havoc and it knocked him back quite a distance.I made blue light form around me and I did Dragon Claw,my favorite combo that always won.Dragon Rush and Dragon Claw,I ran to him and when I ran he moved so I made one clean gash on his neck,I saw a strange metallic device and I pulled it out.Suddenly,Havoc shook his head and looked at me.

"H-Hawke?What are you doing here?"I asked.

He suddenly placed his hand on his neck.

"I'll explain later,Mel!Cut her neck and you'll find something,pull it out!"I shouted.

When Mel went to cut Spirit Darkrai tackled her away,I grunted Darkrai just made a very,very fatal mistake hurting Meloetta.....