Chapter 7-The Power of the Dragons

(Hawke's P.O.V)

Spirit told me to follow her,luckily she hadn't dragged me by my hand.When she reached a clearing she looked up and the sunlight dimmed a bit.

"What type are you most comfortable with?"she asked not looking at me.

"Dragon,Flying,and Dark"

"Dang it"she cursed.

"What?"

"Since both dragon and flying are weak to ice,it's going to be extra difficult to make you comfortable with using Ice,and since Dragon and Dark are both weak to Fairy then it'll also be extra hard.Rock,Electric,Fighting,and Bug won't be as hard"she said.

"Oh.What type are you most comfortable with?"

"Fairy"she said.

"Oh,I thought it was"I said.

"Grass?"she interrupted.

"Yeah"

"No,it's Fairy,I was just taught the power of life by Xerneas herself"

"So,have you ever learnt how to use Steel and Poison type?"I asked.

"Poison i've learned to live with,but Steel if I ever try to use it I always have an intense burning sensation"she said.

"Okay"I muttered.

"Let's get started then"she said turning around,looking at me with a cheeky grin on her face.

(At Sunset)

I was absolutely beat.I decided to start with learning how to use Dragon type,Spirit thought it would be a good idea to send out Spike for a demonstration.He used Dragon Rage and I spent the entire day trying to at least use Dragonbreath but when I opened my mouth only a few embers came out.When the day ended my body had used up all it's energy.

"Hawke,don't worry,it took me a week to use a basic Fairy move and a couple more days to control it"she said before leaving.

The next day after resting I was determined to suceed.I put my hoodie back on but I didn't wear the hood,just in case Dragonbreath decides to work and burns my Hoodie.I went back to the clearing where I trained yesterday and concentrated.Spirit said that to use a move you must concentrate in the type,imagine your a pokemon of that type.I imagined Spike finally learning Dragonbreath and using it to beat a trainer I met.I pictured him roaring before emitting fire out of his mouth in incredible amounts.Then I opened my eyes took a deep breath and felt something hot form in my mouth then I blew it out.A trail of fire emitted from my mouth and hit the nearby tree setting it on fire.

"Uh oh,uhh Illusion turn into a Squirtle and use Water Gun!"I shouted.

Illusion turned into a Squirtle and used water gun putting the poor tree out.When she finished I sighed and returned her to her pokeball.Then from behind me I heard clapping,when I turned Spirit was there and the Swellow wad perched on a tree with a smug look on it's face.

"Well done Hawke,well done and on your second day,Arceus must've given you more power than I thought"she said.

"Thanks?"I said.

"Practice Dragonbreath a bit more,and don't stop until you can create a Dragonbreath every try"she said.

I nodded and I spent the rest of the day training,about one third of my tries were sucessful,and when they were a lot of fire was expelled causing a few scorched trees.When the day finished I felt happy that I could accomplish something.I stayed under the tree I usually slept in,I always sleep outside,makes me feel safe,I let out all my pokemon.When I let them out they yawned and went to their normal position,Illusion curled up beside me,Dusk on my head and Spike on the ground,they yawned one last time before closing their eyes,I grinned.

"Goodnight"I said.

I looked at the stars a bit before closing my eyes and falling into a dreamless sleep...

I woke up because something was poking me,I moved my hands signalling it to go away,but it still poked me.

"Spike,not now"I mumbled groggily.

"Hawke"a voice muttered.

I lazily opened my eye to find Spirit too close to my face,I shouted startledly making my pokemon bolt up from there sleep and look for any sign of danger,when they found one they groaned and fell asleep,I on the other hand was looking at Spirit angrily.

"What was that for!?"I shouted.

"What?Waking you up?"she said placing her hands on her hips.

"Yeah!I coud've just woken up myself,but no!You had to stare at my face and poke me!"I shouted

"It wasn't my fault!"she shouted.

"Oh really!?Who's idea was it to poke my face,the Swellow!?"I shouted.

"No it was mine!"

"Then it is your fault,I was alone exactly for this reason,I don't need anybody to wake me up!"

"Well you do!"she shouted.

Then all of a sudden I heard a giggle and I raised my eyebrow,I went over to where it was coming from.

"Hey!I'm not done with you!"she shouted I covered her mouth with my hand.

"Shut up"I muttered.

There was another laugh and she shut up,when I went nearer I felt a force grab my hoodie and it pulled me......