Chapter 13-A Little Too Human

Havoc looked away,I blushed and avoided her gaze.She walked over to me and lifted my head with her finger.

"What's wrong Hawke?"she asked.

I looked away and blushed.

"N-nothing"

"Fine,i'll leave,I got some stuff to do"she said walking away.

When she left I looked at Havoc.

"We need to talk to Arceus about her being human"we said at the same time.

"Wait what?"we said at the same time again.

"Potato!!!"I shouted,Havoc didn't repeat,I sighed with relief.

"Good,it's gone"we said at the same time.

"Oh,come on!!!"we shouted at the same time.

We walked to Arceus who was busy with the Azumarill,when he finished he walked over to us.

-What's the problem?-he asked.

"How is Meloetta human!?"we said at the same time.

-What do you mean?-he asked.

"Meloetta's a human we just saw her"I said.

-That sly little girl!-he said.

"What did she do?"Havoc asked.

-She asked for some magic,thinking nothing about it I gave her,she probably used it to turn human-Arceus said.

"Great"I mumbled.

-What's wrong,don't you like humans?-

"Dude,did you forget?Xerneas told us he had no friends,I honestly had no idea how we befriended him"Havoc said.

-Is that the case?Then i'll make Meloetta a pokemon again-

"No,no,you don't have to.I'm just not used to being around so many people"I said.

-Very well child,if that is what you wish-Arceus said.

"Bye Arceus,i'll go now"I said walking back to the endless field.

I sat down and pulled my knees to my chest,then I felt three things tackle me,one more powerful than the others.

-Hawke!-the three of them said together.

"Illusion,Spike!"I said.

-Hey,what about me?-a voice said.

"Dusk?Your back!"I said embracing all my three pokemon.

-We were looking for you,after we finished playing Dusk arrived and we had to explain to him why Spike looked different-Illusion said.

"Oh,where were you looking?"

-We looked in the field,then we asked Cresselia but she said she didn't see you,so we went back to the field,then Dusk saw you and you know-Spike said.

"Okay,Dusk,can you come with me?I want to talk to Arceus and i'm sure he wants you to be there"

-Can we come?-Spike and Illusion asked.

"I don't know"I said.

-Please???-they said.

"Fine,but behave yourself"I said.

They cheered and I led them to the Creation tower,Arceus and Havoc were having a conversation and when they entered both eyes were on me.

-I see your Gligar is back-Arceus said.

"Yeah,he was back when I was talking to you"I said.

-So,what did he see?-

"Dusk,I want you to tell me what you saw,okay?"I asked.

He nodded and awkwardly walked forth.

-Well,when I arrived I saw a truck,and then after that,a pokemon that looked like Illusion,only bigger carried Spirit,she was asleep and didn't notice,then the pokemon whacked the tree three times and it walked through,when I wanted to see more the tree moved so I coudn't see anymore-Dusk said.

"So they do have her"Havoc said.

"Thanks Dusk,you can play now,I need to talk for awhile"I said.

-Awww,that's it!?-Illusion and Spike whined.

"Yeah"

The two walked away while Dusk excitedly went out,when I looked back we began talking.

"So what do we do?"I asked.

-Well we definitely know where Spirit is,but I think it woudn't be a good idea to barge in-Arceus said.

"What if Illusion comes as a Zoroark and sees what's in the base?So we can know directly where we have to go"I asked.

"Won't work"Havoc said.

"How do you know?"

-Because it wasn't the first time a legendary was kidnapped.Long ago,Jirachi was also kidnapped and when Meloetta was invisible and sneaked in she was almost caught.It seems they have a device that detects illusions or invisible pokemon-Arceus said.

"Did Jirachi ever get out?"I asked.

"Took a bit of planning but,yes"Havoc said.

"Wait,what if Illusion evolves?So she woudn't be an illusion"I said.

-It is a risky idea,but it may work-Arceus said.

"But Hawke,are you willing to risk the chance of your pokemon getting captured?".......