Chapter 10-Wreaking Havoc

Me and my pokemon stayed together for awhile,then I began making my way back to where Spirit was.When I arrived I froze.Spirit was sitting with Havoc his arm slung around her shoulder and her head resting on his,I stared and when Spirit turned around her eyes widened.

"Hawke,it's not what it looks like!"she said standing up.

"Then what does it look like?"I said

"Hawke you have to understand"she said.

"I do understand"I stomped off again this time I didn't go far.I went to a clearing and I began pacing back and forth each step full of anger and hate.

Then I glared at the nearest tree and without hesitation,I clawed it and it left a massive gash mark,when I looked at my hand it was white,I was using dragon claw.When the shock passed the anger returned and I took it out on the trees,I clawed gashed and mauled each tree until I coudn't gash it anymore.I then opted to use dragonbreath but I realized it was a bad idea.So I paced again and again and again.When I heard footsteps I immidiately ran to it and used dragon claw on it.I saw a flash of red and Havoc was there with a smirk.

"What are you doing here?!"I shouted.

"Spirit told me to check on you"he said

"Leave me alone!"I shouted.

"I know why you stormed off Hawke,I know the reason you mauled every tree you can't hide from your emotions,I know your jealous and i've been using it to toy with you.I can see that look in your eyes when she touches you and the look in your eyes whenever i'm with her,I know you like her,but your just too afraid to admit it"

He crossed the line.

I used dragon claw and he blocked it then he smirked before a dark aura began emanating from his hands,he struck,I was quick enough to dogde before I used dragonbreath,there was an explosion and I grinned.

"Don't be so cocky"a voice said from behind me.

I turned and dogded just in time because he struck,I knocked him off his feet and clawed his cheek leaving three gash marks.He smirked and rubbed the wound leaving blood on his black gloves.He then formed a black ball with his hands and aimed it at me,when he released it.I used my two arms to block,when I heard an explosion I opened my eyes and when I saw Havoc his smirk disappeared and his face had a look of shock.

When I looked at myself I saw a blue light enveloping my entire body and each of my fingers were glowing light blue and became pointed like a dragon's claws.I grinned,Dragon Rush.I leapt in the air and my grin grew wider as I saw Havoc's face turn pale.I dove and when I landed I raced with astounding speed and positioned my 'claws' in front of me preparing to strike.When I was a few feet from him I leapt again and grinned...

There was a massive explosion,when the dust cleared I stood strong and Havoc was on the ground covering his face with one of his arms.When I saw a new form my smirk dropped,Spirit was there with a pinkish light on her shoulder.That explained why Dragon Rush didn't do anything to Havoc.Fairies are immune to dragons when the dust was gone Spirit's face was red as a Slugma.She shifted her gaze on me and quickly sprinted towards me,she lifted me by my collar and glared at me.

"What in Arceus' name were you thinking!?If I hadn't come you coud've killed Havoc with your Dragon Rush!"she shouted.

She dropped me and ran over to Havoc and lifted him by the collar.

"And you,you know better than to pick a fight with the strongest being in existence!"she said.

"Woah,cool down"Havoc said.

She sighed and dropped Havoc.

"Come on Hawke,you too Havoc"she said,dragging Havoc and me off.

(The Next Day)

(Spirit's P.O.V)

I was nudged by something,after waving it off,I felt something carry me away,when I opened my eyes I was face-to-face with a Zoroark.I tried to scream but it placed it's claws over my mouth.It tied me and the last thing I remember was getting thrown into a truck before I was knocked out...

(Hawke's P.O.V)

I woke up,suprised Spirit hadn't poked me,when I wandered around I coudn't find Spirit anywhere.Havoc came by and had the same look on his face.

"Where's Spirit?If she wasn't trying to wake us up she would be here waiting for us"I said.

"I have no idea"Havoc said.

"Maybe she slept in?"I said.

"She never sleeps in,even when she was Xer-"he said stopping.

"When she was?"I said.

"Uhhhh!!!I blew it!!!"Havoc said.

"Huh?"I said.

"Listen Hawke,I need you to come with me"he said.

"Okay"

He stood in front of me and he closed his eyes,then his body became enveloped in a dark aura,when the aura cleared he was no longer human.He was two horns pointing towards me,cold blue eyes.A neck that ended in grey fur that trailed behind him,he had to hand-like wings,each wing ending in pointed claws.He had to legs ending in three pointed talons,two on top,one below.He had a tail that hand five pointed claws much like his wings.He was the pokemon of destruction,he was Yveltal.

"Did you summon Yveltal?"I said.

-No Hawke,Havoc was never a real person it was me-

"What?So all this time you lied to me!?So Spirit is Xerneas or something?"I said.

-Yeah-

"Why!?Why coudn't you just tell the truth!?"

-If we came to you,your powers would be activated and you could've destroyed the region,so we trained you to control it-.........