Chapter 9-Opposites Attract

After I got bored of waiting (Which didn't take that long) I sat down under a tree and let out my pokemon so they could play.Spike and Illusion were chasing each other while Dusk sat down.

"Why aren't you playing?"I asked.

-Oh,i'm not very good at walking-

"It's okay Dusk,nobody's perfect,not even me"

-Oh you are perfect-Dusk said.

Those words hit me hard,not in a bad way.It was a long time since somebody had appreciated me,then for a while I zoned out.

"Hawke,Hawke?"a voice said.

I shut my eyes and opened them and I found Spirit right up my face,again.

"Hey!Didn't I tell you not to do that?"I said.

"Whatever,you kinda zoned out there"she said.

"You know i'm not stupid enough to fall for you changing topics"I snapped.

"Whatever"she said rolling her eyes.

"The only reason you say 'whatever' is because you have absolutely nothing to say.You say 'whatever' because you won't admit you lost the argument"I said.

"What-,hey!"she shouted.

Havoc giggled.

"Sure is a fun one"he said.

"Shut up Havoc,don't encourage him!"she shouted.

"I was just having fun my dear"he said smirking,then he slung his arm around her shoulder.

"Get off me you jerk!"she said removing his arm from her shoulder.

"Come on,have some fun"I said playing with her a bit.

"No!Leave me alone you jerks!"she shouted before running off,tears streaming behind her.

I walked next to Havoc and crossed my arms.

"What's her problem?"I asked.

"Oh,this is normal she'll get over it soon enough,we'll just wait"he said smirking.

We both sat down in the shade and waited.

"Why do you smirk all the time?"I asked him.

"A smile is a sign of happiness,and there are different forms of happiness,there's happiness at practical jokes,there's happiness towards a person,and of course happiness at seeing a person suffer"

After he said the last part,I stared at him then I began to mistrust him.

"How long have you known Spirit?"I asked.

"Since we were young"he quickly said.

"Are you another legend born?"I asked.

"Yes,but your different,me and Spirit only have enough power to master one type,but you can master every type with enough training"he said.

"Are you from Kalos too?"I asked.

"Yes,every legend born stays with their assigned legendary until they have mastered their type"

"So is there a legend born for every legendary?"I asked.

"Actually,no.Since some legendaries have the same typing,or share one type with other legendaries,legend borns are only made for the strongest legendary of that type"

"Oh"

I heard footsteps and we both turned to look,we saw Spirit avoiding our gaze.

"I'm not apologizing"she said still averting our gaze.

"We didn't ask for one my dear"Havoc said slinging his arm over her shoulder.

I felt something inside me go off for something reason,because Havoc is doing that to her....Wait a second what am I thinkng!?

"Get off of me you jerk!I still hate you!"

"What did I do!?"I shouted.

"Shut up"

"After I say this your gonna say 'whatever'"

"Whate-...Hey!!!!!"she said stomping her foot.

"Spirit used rage,it's not very effective"I said rolling my eyes.

"You shut up!!!"she said.

"Spirit's rage is building"Havoc said grinning at me.

"Knock it off!"she shouted.

"What's wrong?Can't handle some fun?"I said walking up to her.

"I said stop!!!"then she punched me on the nose.

I rubbed my now bloody nose,Spirit squuealed and tears formed again.

"I'm s-so sorry,I didn't mean too"she said.

"It's fine,i've gone through worse,i'll just wash it off"I began walking away then I felt something tap my shoulder.

"Wait,Hawke.Let me heal it,I punched your nose so I have to heal it"she said.

"You don't have to"I said.

"Yes I do"

She then placed her hand on my cheek and she closed her eyes and the same green light formed.I coudn't help but stare at her,blushing.When she opened her eyes again I looked away,awkwardly.

"There"she said with a weak smile.

"Thanks"

"No problem"

I awkwardly pulled my hood over my head,and I looked away.I had no idea why I acted so awkwardly around her.Could it be?Could I....noo stop thinking that!I said scolding myself.

"Hawke?What's wrong?"she asked.

"Nothing,I just....need to be alone"I said.

"Hawke?Hawke!?"she called out.

I ran away from them,my pokemon ran behind me worriedly,I could hear them calling,when my legs absolutely refused to run I sat down and pulled my legs to my chest and rested my head onto my knees.

-Hawke?-Illusion said,when she landed she was in the form of a Skarmory,Spike and Dusk on their back,when they got off she became a Zorua again.

-Why'd you run off like that?-Spike asked.

"Nothing"I mumbled.

-Come on Hawke,this isn't nothing-Dusk said.

"It's just,I act weird around Spirit,when i'm with her time flies quickly,and whenever Havoc flirts with her something inside me goes off,I don't think i'm ready"

-That Hawke is what you call love-Illusion said.

"That's the problem,after an entire lifetime of isolation I completely ignored my feelings"

-You can learn to love again Hawke,I believe you can-Dusk said.

"You swear?"I asked them.

-Yes,we swear-......