Chapter 1: Sunday best

"Avyanna wake up!" Maxine yelled

"Avyanna wake up!" Maxine yelled. I was so tired of her. They always telling me to do something. "What?" I asked annoyed. "Mom swung by, dropped off this box. She said but it in the attic. Oh and she left a note." "Why me?" I asked, still tired. "I don't even know." Maxine said. "Where's the note?" I asked sitting up. She gave me the note and it did say it was for me. She wanted me to put it in the attic.

I groaned before picking it up and going to the elevator. We live in a mansion because of my father. He was a billionaire and he loved us. But when he died 2 months ago our mom went krazzy. She was horrible. She still is. She would come home for a week, eat our food, then leave for a while. She would randomly drop money off about 5 dollars then leave. She wouldn't even say hello.

But I try not to bother with that. We moved on. When I made it to the attic I looked in the box of course. It was a note, a notepad and some papers.'What the f<ck?' I thought. I picked up some of the papers and they were all birth certificates. I was completely shocked.

I picked up the note and it read

My sweet Avyanna,

I think it's time to know the truth. These birth certificates are your other siblings. I know you're probably wondering 'how did she know I was going to look inside the box?' Because I know my kids would do that. Anyway if you do go searching for them look into the diaries and you will find them.

I ripped up the note and grabbed the notepad and turned to it. The first address on it. I quickly put the notepad in my pocket and grabbed the birth certificates. I was still in my pj's. I ran to my room. I took the notepad out of my pocket and threw it on the bed. I went to my closet to get some clothes. I finally found something to wear. I changed. 'Am I really going to this address?" I asked myself. I knew it wasn't safe for me to go by myself but my sibilings would do something stupid if I told them.

Outfit

Outfit

Before I knew it I was walking out my room and went to the front door. "Where are you going?" Apollo asked." Umm.. to the store." Apollo stared at me for a good second. I got nervous and looked away. "One more time where are you going?" He asked again. "To the store." I said. "Yeh right Avyanna Katherine Mendoza." I looked down. "To meet someone." I said."Who?" "Someone. Why you care? You should mind your business." Apollo just stared at me. I was trying to get out of what I got myself into.

"Family meeting." Apollo yelled. I groaned but went into the living room. When everyone was in the living room I told them everything. They were just as shocked as me. Aether said that he would go with me to the address I was heading to. I was against it but I had no choice but to let him. I quickly got into the car and he drove to the place.

*Time Skip*

When we finally made it there it was an orphanage. My heart sank. I grabbed my fake ID and went to the door. I walked up to the desk." I'm here to adopt Jazie Mendoza." I said. The lady looked me up and down."You look a little too young." "You look a little too old." I said showing her the fake ID. She scuffed. "This way." I followed her to the back." There she is." She said pointing to a girl that looked 13. Her hair is completely black. "Are you sure that's her?" I asked. "I'm very sure." "Who's her mom?" I asked." Umm yeah, Camila Mendoza." "Her dad?" "Umm Robert. I believe" That wasn't my dad's name.

I looked at Jazie's birth certificate and she got the names right. "Well I'm her sister and I want to get her back." "Well if you adopt her you will be her mom. Are you sure you want to adopt her?" I nodded. I waited as she got all her belongings. I signed the papers but used my mom's information and she was now with me." So what are we doing now mom?" She asked." Plz, call me sis. Because I am your sister." She was shocked but excited.

"Jazie, meet Aether, your brother." He waved and continued driving." "How many siblings do I have?" She asked. "Umm...15. Yeah I know." I started explaining things to her. When we made it home she and Maxine became good friends.

As I was in my room looking at the next address Jazie walked in." I love my new home and my closet is filled with clothes." I smiled. I then saw Jade walk in my room. "Who is this?" She asked." This is Jazie, my sister." I said. "Okay." She walked and sat down next to me and Jazie left.

"You're coming to school tho right?" She asked. I nodded. I have no choice. "Okay I need your help." "With what?" "I need to learn more about drawing." Jazie popped out of nowhere."I'll help you. I'm a really good teacher and I really like to draw." I smiled. "Jazie can teach you." "No, I want you to do it." "Okay, why do you want to know how to draw?" " So I could give myself a tattoo." "You know I could do that for you."

"Oh, yeh I forgot. So can you?" I nodded." I want one on my back, One on my wrist and one on my shoulder. And let the one on my wrist be Beck's name." Aether had a tattoo kit so I went to borrow his. He never used it. As she laid on her stomach I gave her the shoulder tat. And then went to her back.

 And then went to her back

"Jade, wake up." I said waking her up. "It's a little swollen so don't touch it." She got up. "So you got anything to eat." She walked to the closet and the dairy fell out. She picked it up." What's this?" It was getting tiring to tell people this over and over. I told her about what happened. "I will help you." "No, it's fine." "You sure." "Positive." I said. We talked all night. It got late so Jade left.