Chapter 5: Beck's big break

Andre and I just got out of class and we went to eat

Andre and I just got out of class and we went to eat. ''What's shakin bacon?” Andre asked Tori. ''Oh, they don't have bacon.” ''Just burritos.” The man said with a Spanish accent. ''Cool, well, I'll take a burrito.” Andre said. '' I don't want anything.” ''One burrito!!” The man yelled.  ‘’Who's he yelling to? He’s in there by himself.” I said, a bee flung by my face. "Get away stupid bees!” I yelled. “Don’t even mention bees in front of me.” Andre said sadly.” “ Why are you allergic?” Tori asked. 

“I don't know. I’ve never been stung by a bee, not once in my whole life.” Andre said. “And why are you so upset about it?” I asked confused. "Because I'm offended. I guess bees don’t think I'm good enough for stinging.” He said angrily. “ I can stick you with a safety pin.” I said smiling which I don’t do.

“It wouldn’t be the same.” “Okay, here you go turkey sandwich on wheat, lettuce, tomato, light mayo.” He gave Tori her food. “I thought you said you only got burritos.” Tori said.” What are you, a lawyer?” I laughed. “Burrito for you.” “Thanks, man.” They paid him and we went to sit down.” Oh, What’s with the bees today? They’re all over me” I asked.

“Must be nice.” Andre said and a bee stung me. "Oww.” I said. “Are you okay?” Andre asked.” Yeah I’m fine.” We  made eye contact. But was interrupted by Beck. “Hey, sit.” Beck said to me but Tori and Andre followed me. "I don't think he meant you, Tori.” I said sweetly. "No, it's fine.” Beck said. "I don't want her sitting here.” Jade said. "You know it's great how you're so open with your bitterness.” “You kissed my best friend Boyfriend.” I said back. “ They’re just grouchy, they got stung by a bee.” Andre and Beck said. 

“See that everybody but me.” Andre whined. “ Come on, What’s a guy gotta do to be stung?” Andre yelled.  “Oh, script page?” Tori said. “ Ah, not for you.” I said, giving it back to Beck.” You audition for a play?” Why is she worried about it.

“ Sort of, it's a movie.” I said annoyed. All of my siblings rushed over to me. "Hey, who are those guys walking over here?” Tori asked. “My siblings.” I said.” Avy, Avy, Reggies school called. “What?” I quickly got up and so did Jade and Beck. “What did  they say?” “ He broke his arm.” “ What?” I quickly got up and so did Jade and Beck.”" You guys can stay.” “No, I'm going.” Jade said. We got up and left.

♡●●●●●●●●●●●●●♡

“Hey, we are here to see Reggie.” I said. "Two at a time.” The lady told us. Jade and I went first. "Hey sis.” He said weakly. “ What happened?” I asked. “ I fell.” He said. "Reggie, who did this to you?” Jade asked. She looked at his arm and it was loose.  "A bully at school.” He said quickly. “I’m going to remove you from that school.” I said. My mom phase came in. “No. I want to stay there.” “Are you sure?" I asked. He nodded. "Well I'm going with you."  I said “ No, that would be embarrassing.” He said. “ What do you want me to do?” I asked. “Just let me go to school normally ok.” I thought about it. “Yeah sure.” I lied.