Chapter 2: Avy falls for Tori

Just tell us where the girl is." Andre said. We were watching Beck, Cat, and Andre do a performance in class. "I told you. I don't know!" Beck yelled. "Ok. If you don't know you don't know." Cat said.Then she slapped him. ''Now, do you know?" Cat asked. I laughed. "Hey, man, get your partner off of me." "You better tell her what she wants to know." Andre said, putting a red lollipop in his mouth. "You got three seconds to talk." " I don't...I.." Cat slapped him again. "She's in my basement!" Beck cried. "She's in my basement." Beck fake cried.

"Boring." Sikowitz said. "That was boring?" Andre asked. "Yeah, It was too predictable. There were no...Ahh!...Surprises." Skiowitz said, pretending to fall. "I enjoyed the slapping." Jade said. "Yeah, it was pretty funny." I said. I grabbed Jade's hand.

Nothing weird. We used to hold hands when we were younger. "The entertainment is so much more entertaining when the characters do things that the audience doesn't expect." "I don't get what you're trying to say here." Robbie said. "You bewildered everybody." I understood what he meant. "Alright, ok. Maybe I'm wrong. Let's move on to something else. Let's talk about hopes and Dreams. Tori?" "Sikowitz!" Andre sat down next to me as Beck sat next to Jade. I placed my head on Andre's shoulder. And he rested his head on mine.

"What's your biggest hope and or dream?" Sikowitz asked Tori. "Uh... probably to be a pop star. A really successful singer." Sikowitz started laughing. I thought about it at first and decided not to laugh at this one. "What?" "Well, maybe you could sing at weddings. For the hearing impaired." I stood up off of Andre's shoulder and grabbed the lollipop out of his mouth, putting it in mine.

"Ok, This is the most fun class ever." Jade said. "You really don't think I can make it as a singer?" "Nope." "Tori, don't listen to him." I said. "Ha!" Sikowitz said. "I missed the joke." I said standing up. Andre pulled me back down. But it still wasn't funny. I'm not afraid to fight a teacher, only me and Jade are able to hurt Tori's feelings.

"You see? You're all staring at me with rapt attention. Why? Because as a teacher, you expect me to encourage my students, not puke on their dreams. Right?" "Right." I said. "This is what I was trying to explain. When characters do the unexpected..oh.." Sikowitz fell. And I chuckled. "Audiences pay attention." "Oh, I have a headache." Tori said. The bell ranged.

"That's lunchtime. Get out!" SIkowitz said. " Hey, jade, That's a nice new sweater." Rex said "Thanks. It's made out of puppet hair." Jade said. "Dang woman." We all walked out to go to Lunch. Andre and I were eating at the table with Beck when Cat walked up to me. "Look at the new costume I made. Can you guess who I am?" Cat asked.

"No." Beck said. "You're, uh, Little boy poo." Andre said. I laughed. "Little bo peep." I said. "All right, can I just tell you guys how much I'm loving my new custom design class?" "No." "And my teacher says I have a gift for knowing people's exact measurements." Cat said ignoring my comment. "Hey, Peopleys." Robbie said walking with Jade. "I'm not with him." Jade said, sitting down. " Hey, Robbie, want me to tell you what size your pants are?' Cat asked Robbie. "I already know. They're a size four." I looked at Robbie as if he was just kidding.

"Size four?' I asked him confused. "That's how they measure Girls' pants." Cat explained to him. "What? Rex, you promised me these were boys' jeans." Robbie said."You really need to stop listening to Rex." "You've been Rex'd." "Hey." Tori said. "Will you guys take a look at my headshot and resume?" Tori passed out some papers.

"Sure, what for?" Andre asked. "Sikowitz got me an audition for a movie." "Oh, That's awesome." I said sarcastically. "I don't care." Jade said. "You look 12 in this pic." Andre said. "Well, that was the last time I was shot by a professional photographer." "My brother got shot by a clown." Cat said.

"Yeah, and Apollo shot Avy." Jade said. Andre looked at me. "Jade." "Wait, when did you get shot by...." "Cat, why did a clown shoot your brother?" I asked, I was trying to change the subject. "Because my brother kept poking him and saying, "What you gonna do about it, clown, huh?" Cat said, poking Andre's shoulder. "It happened on the bus." Cat said. "Cat, color the tiger." Jade said, giving Cat a coloring book. "Yay, Crayons!" Cat exclaimed. "Well. Now I have to find a professional photographer." Tori said. "Did someone say she needs a professional photographer?" Jasmine asked.