Chapter 10: Robrazzii 2

We sat down at lunch.  "Ugh, I am so mad at Robbie. I feel like everyone's staring at my pimple." Tori said. "Everyone is." I said." How do you think I feel? Five people today asked me how often do I have sex. And about my "ketchup addiction". One kid called me "Mister Ketchup". "It's all Tori's fault." "Really?" Tori said.

"They were going to kick Robbie off the slap. You were the one who told him to start, reporting on our personal lives . Then you gave him ideas by letting him shoot a video of you playing with your pimple." I said. "Gimme the salt." Jade said. Andre passed her the salt." Hey Andre, we thought you might need this." Some kids said giving him a large ketchup jug. "Save some for dinner." "How about you run to mommy before she is sonless." I said.

"But you are my mommy." Andre grabbed him by the shirt and threw him to the ground. The boy got up and ran. "I don't have a ketchup problem." Andre yelled. He grabbed the ketchup bottle and standed up. "Andre, Andre, right here." "Hey!" I yelled. "What are you guys doing?" "Get out of here, Go!!" We all yelled. "Who are they?" "Robrazziis." "Robbie's little ninth-grade photography." "Aw, man, now Robbies got pics of me with this industrial-size ketchup. We gotta do something." "Cearly." Andre was putting the ketchup bottle on the other side of me.

So he had to go over my legs. The ninth graders came back taking pics and leaving. "Oh God. I already had 6 guys tell me they can give me more pleasure than my boyfriend. " "Who said that?" "Umm…most of the guys at the table." They were looking at us. Andre looked at me before pinned my hands to the seat and started kissing my neck. And he admittedly found my sweet-spot. I tried my best to not moan. That's when Robarazzi had to take a picture of my face and what he was doing. "Andre, you should stop." Tori said. He didn't until he gave me a hickey. 

"There." He said. He smirked." Andre really." I said. I grabbed my makeup that had a mirror and saw the hickey on my neck." I got to cover this up." He snatched the mirror out of my hand. "Nope." Tori started talking about something. Cat started laughing. "That's from Sky Store?" I asked. I found a scarf and tried putting it on but Andre grabbed it and put it in his bag. 

"What is it?" Andre asked. "It's the world's most powerful portable juice. For juicing on the go." Cat said. "You're so screwed up." I said." No, it's really cool to look at it…" She grabbed Beck's pizza and put it in the juicing machine. “see?" She said giving Beck's pizza. Andre gave me some of his pizza. He would share his food with me anytime he gets a chance." You just juiced my pizza. "Why chew something u can drink?" Cat asked. " What's up, my peeps?" We ignored Robbie. "Do you really need that much ketchup?" Robbie asked Andre.

Andre threw his Bookbag. Jade grabbed his food and threw it. "What's wrong with you guys?" "Stop embrassing us on your dumb blog." "You made my girlfriend cry." Andre said. I ignored them all as I zoned out.

Andre grabbed my hand and pulled me away. I was so confused about what happened. The whole day was a blur.

We went to my house. It was dark outside and we decided to watch a movie on the couch. "Andre, I'm bored." I said. "Well you wanna go out?" He asked. "No." "So…what do you want to do?"  He asked.  I looked at him. "My siblings are asleep." I said. "Oh. Okay." He said with a smirk.

He got on top of me kissing me. He licked my bottom lip. I opened my mouth and his tongue explored it. I opened my legs and he went in between them. "Andre." I moaned as he took off my shirt and started kissing down my stomach. He started to take off my bra. But he stopped when he saw flashing lights . "Get out…" He yelled. He closed the curtains and picked me up and took me to the room.

He closed the curtains. Then we saw flashes again. "Ahh." "Get out of my room!!" I yelled. "How'd you even get in here?" Apollo ran to my room. "Out!!" He yelled. "My brothers will be here any second.” They ran off. "Well they messed up the mood." I groaned. Apollo left. "Yep...Goodnight Mami." Andre said. "Night baby." I said. We cuddled. I was laughing on his chest as he kissed my forehead.

 I was laughing on his chest as he kissed my forehead

*Time skip*

"Where are they?" I asked. "Patients." Adian said. "But they finished gym ten minutes ago." Tori said. "It takes time to get here from the locker room." Jade said" Hey, did that pit cream work?" Jade asked, "Yeah did it?" Jasmine asked." Never speak of it." 

"Oh!!" Jade said. "Turn it on, Turn it on." I said to Jasmine. "We got him." "He's right behind us." They said, "It's not funny!! You guys give me back my clothes or I swear ill…" Adain took pics and Jasmine recorded. "Ah! Turn the camera off." He yelled.

I laughed. "You can not put this video online." "Then you will delete the video of me at council and of my friends." I said. "Deal." We convinced Robbie to stop the Robarazzi. Robbie deleted most of the pics of me and Andre. I got all of them so I mean they were pretty hot pics.