Chapter 14: Date night

I decided not to go to school for at least 4 days

I decided not to go to school for at least 4 days.  Jade and Tori would check up on me. Andre would too but my siblings told him I wasn’t home or I was asleep. “ How come all our brothers just left for a trip. They like leaving us here all to do what we want?” I sat in the kitchen and Aria was in the living room. “ Hey, so when are you and Andre going to get back together?” Jasmine asked, coming down the stairs.

“We never broke up.” “Come on. Avy, I have a project in photography class. And I already told the teacher I will be making a couple slideshows. And you told me the whole fight was over girls. So then they will see that  you two love each other and he doesn’t want anyone else. So both our problems are going to be fixed.” Jasmine said. “Yeah, I guess.” We soon heard the doorbell. “I’ll get it.” Aria said. I just stayed there eating a sandwich.

“Oh, Hey, Andre.” My sister said loud enough for me to hear. “My sister is not here. She left for a trip. I’ll tell you when she comes back.” My sister tried to close the door. Andre stopped the door with his foot. “Avy, I know you’re in here. Just let me talk to you.” Jasmine got up. “I want an A on my project.” She said, I knew she was going to do something stupid. 

So I got up. Andre soon saw me. I dashed up the stairs. My heart was racing. The feeling of someone chasing me is scary. When I made it to my room. I closed the door and locked it. I slid down the door just trying to calm down. “Avy, I’m not leaving until you open the door.” “Andre please.” “Avy.” I just didn’t say anything. After a few minutes I heard singing. “ I like that girl.” I smiled at the sweet sound of Andre’s voice. 

I opened the door and he fell back.  I laughed as he quickly got up. “I’m fine.” He ran to me and hugged me. “You haven’t been answering my phone calls. You haven’t been to school. You just won’t talk to me.” He cried. “I thought you had other girls.” I said.

“ I never said that. You’re the only one.” “I’m sorry if I hurt you but I just couldn’t stop myself. Just a thought of you shaking a girl’s hand makes me mad.” “You shouldn’t get so mad. I’m not Isaiah. All I want is you and hopefully no girls get in between that. So I’m going to take you out on a date.” He said.

I wiped away his tears and we kissed. I smiled and went to change. I needed to learn to trust him. But I trusted so many people and they all let me down. But something tells me he's not.

 But something tells me he's not