Chapter 8: Jade dump beck

"Hey, Beck." "Hey Avyanna." "Hey, Andre." Beck and I said. I drank a sip of water from my water bottle that I brought from home. "Congrats. You got a free bottle of water." Beck looked at the water bottle and then him. "Oh, I put a dollar in the machine and two came out." "Ah. Thanks, But I don't drink from mountain streams." Beck said.

"Why not?" "Mountain streams have fish." "So?" Andre asked, drinking some water. "Fish pee. You're drinking fish pee." I said. Andre screwed the top on the bottle and put it down. "Hey guys." Tori rushed over. "Dude." She said to Beck. "Look what's on Buzzfinger homepage." Tori said. "Oh, poor Jay Leno." I said "No, under that." "Oh." "Oh? That's you and Alyssa Vaughn together." 

"No way." Andre grabbed Toris phone. "That's Beck and Alyssa Vaughn together." "Why are you guys so impressed?" I asked. "Cause Alyssa Vaughn is famous." "And hot." I glared at Andre. "Her father is a billionaire." "And hot." "Andre." I said getting up and leaving. I went to Jade. "Stupid Alyssa Vaughn." We both said.

*Time skip*

I didn't talk to Andre so I told Tori why I hated Alyssa Vaughn. "Tori, Avy, can you guys come over?" We walked over. "If you were my girlfriend…" Beck said." Oh great way to start the question." I said. "Would you freak out if I was just friends with Alyssa Vaughn?" "Who cares what she thinks?" Jade asked.

"Honestly, I wouldn't love it." Tori said. "I care what she thinks." "How can you say that? You don't even…" "You know, I really don't wanna be in the middle of this." Tori  said about leaving. "No. You stay right here." Jade pulled her back. "You don't think a girlfriend should trust her boyfriend."

"Not if he thinks she's hot." I said. "No I do." Tori said." Get out here Tori." "I'd love to." "Stay." Beck said . "Alright, you know what?" "Tell me what." "No, no, don't tell him what." "We're done." "I was completely shocked. Jade would never break up with beck. "Jade." I said. "So, you're breaking up with me?" Beck asked. "No, she's not." Tori said." Yeah, I am." "Oh, she is." Jade walked off and I followed her.

"Are you sure Jade?" I asked. "Yes." I was pulled back by Andre grabbing my arm. " I'm sorry, the only girl I think is hot is you. Please don't be mad at me." Andre apologized. "Yeah really." "Plz Avy, baby, mami." I couldn't help but smile. " Okay, I forgive you." I said. He kissed me and tried to deepen it. "Not here." I said. He chuckled. I left to find Jade.

*Time skip*

I looked everywhere for Jade but I couldn't find her. When it was time for lunch. I saw her sitting at the table by herself. I walked and sat down next to her. "I've been looking for you everywhere." I said. Andre and Tori came and sat down next to us." You look a little like a lady who could use some lunch buddies." Tori said. "Please."  She said, Tori sat by Jade and Andre sat down by me. 

"Well, I thought that you were mad, because of…" “I broke up with Beck.  Okay? I dumped him." She said, We all heard a car pull up.  "Is that Alyssa Vaughn?" Tori asked. "Yeah so." Out of nowhere Andre kissed me,  tongue and all. We kissed until Alyssa Vaughn left. "Andre really." I said. "What you're just so beautiful. I couldn't take my eyes off you."  He said. I smiled in confusion and we continued eating. 

When school was over I went to Jade's house. And we went to Tori's house. Andre and I stopped talking because he called me Alyssa Vaughn 5 times today. So he has been texting me non-stop. "Jade, Avy?" We walked in her house with a broken kite.

"And now you guys are in my house." "This kite is broken." Jade said about crying." Okay…And?" "We were just walking around. And I saw this kite in a bush. And it's broken. And somebody needs to fix it." Jade cried. "You want me to fix your kite?" Tori asked.

"Will you forget about stupid kite?" I asked, throwing the kite. "I'm sorry. I brought it up." Tori said. "I want Beck back." Jade whined. "And what's your problem?" She asked me. "Andre called me Alyssa 5 times today. So I won't talk to him and now he won't stop texting me and I want to ignore him but look at the text he sent me. A text…and the voice-mails. I'm going Crazy Tori."I said, showing her the text he sent me.

"I wouldn't ignore him after this text." She said talking about one text that made me fall on the way here as I was reading it. Tori took my phone and placed it on the kitchen counter. “ And Jade you broke up with Beck." Tori said. "I know, just like when I was Seven and I threw away my potato pal. But then I wanted it back. But it was too late 'cause my mother already gave it away to some greedy orphans." Jade yelled.

She sat down. We both grabbed a pillow and cried on it. Tori used both her hands and rubbed our hair. "Tori, I just needed some comfort." I said. "Okay, I'll talk to Beck." "Do it soon." Jade said. I went to get my phone. And it said that it was a family emergency. Something went wrong at home. "I got to go." I said.

The whole ride home I cried the whole way. But I was also worried about what happened at home. When I made it  there was a rose path on the walkway to the backyard. I saw Andre right there. "Hey. Have you been crying?" "Yeah." He wiped my tears. I see the hurt in his eyes. "I didn't even dress appropriately." I said. "You look beautiful, Mami." I almost passed out. He sat down at a table. 

We talked for hours and hours

We talked for hours and hours. Well it felt like hours. "Hey,this is for Avyanna." Aria said. We found her in the limo and it turned out she's our sister. "It's called Melodies."

I clapped for Aria. "That was amazing." I wrote a song about ''have I realized that I like you."  He said. I smiled. 'I need to write him a song.' I thought.

"Avyanna. I love you." Andre said. "I love you too." I said. He walked over to me. "I'm so sorry I made you cry." He apologized. He kissed me. "I forgive you." I said. He smiled. "I love you so much." He said. "Yes, I love you too." We both kissed each other. "As touching as this is. Here is your food." Apollo said. "Thanks." We said. Apollo put the food on the table and Andre sat down. We ate the food and went inside. We did a pillow fight, watched a movie, wrote songs, and well you know. But it was the best date ever.

Everything turned out alright, me and Andre became closer than ever. And Jade and Beck got back together. Tori helped them she told me on the phone how she was amazing.