Chapter 2: Pilot

I wake up to the sound of my alarm. I already enrolled Jazie in a school. So that was done and I didn't have to do that today. I got up and went to the bathroom, took a shower and brushed my teeth. I walked  over to my closet with the towel wrapped around me. Andre walked in right when I took off my towel.

"Ahh, get out!" I yelled and he got out, closing the door behind him. I quickly put on some clothes.

I walked out the room and Andre looked at me and smirked while licking his bottom lip

I walked out the room and Andre looked at me and smirked while licking his bottom lip. "Stop." I said firmly. I always like Andre. He was really sweet to me when I first got to Hollywood Arts. He drove us to Trina's house. I was helping Andre do a musical for a project.

Andre and I walked to the door of Trina's house. I rang the doorbell. "This isn't going to end right?' I asked." Nope. We have 6 days of pain and suffering." Andre said. Trina answered the door. "Come in." Trina said, annoyed. "Thanks." Andre said, giving her a weird look. Trina closed the door as we walked in. "Tori, This is Andrew and Arianna." Trina said. " My name is Avyanna." "I'm Andre." "Hey."  Tori said.

"You go to Hollywood Arts, too?" Andre asked the brunette girl. "Oh, no, I'm not a performer. Just my sister." Tori said, pointing to her sister. 'Clearly she dont know what talent is.' I thought. "Yep. I got the talent, and she's got really strong teeth." Trina said, holding her sister's cheek bones. Andre smiled."You know, she's never had one cavity?"

"I don't like to brag about it." "Really no one cares." I said "Oh, nice piano." Andre said, changing the subject. He walked over to the piano and started playing it. I smiled. "You're amazing." I whispered. "Oh, My God, You're fantastic." Tori said. She sat down next to him putting her hair behind her ear. "He's okay." Trina said, annoyed. Andre picked up Tori's hand and smelt it. "Fish mold." Tori said. I moved from next to her as Andre dropped her hand on the piano.

The past 5 days have been like a pain in my ass. Tori flirting with Andre, Trina's bad singing, trying to find the right lyrics. "No Grandma, Listen!" Andre yelled. We were outside on the patio. Andre was talking to his grandma as Tori exited the house with drinks. She passed me one and then Andre. The drink was just lemonade. "There's no way you can drown at my school. Look I gotta... I gotta..." He couldn't talk because his grandma was yelling. "I'll call you later!"  He yelled. He hung up the phone. "Your Grandmother's coming to the big showcase?" "Yeah, it's gonna be the first time she's left the house in six years?" Andre explained.

"Why?" "Because woman's afraid of everything ; people, Umbrellas, rabbis, bikinis, and eating pancakes." "So if she saw a rabbi in a bikini eating pancakes..." "The woman would burst into flames." I chuckled. "First time I've seen her laugh these past days. She rarely talks." Tori said. I glared at her. "She talks but not to people she doesn't have a good feeling about." Andre said, looking at me. They really gonna talk about me like I'm not here.

"You guys, come on!" Trina yelled. "Back to rehearsal." Tori said going inside. "Let's go." Andre said. They walked inside. But Andre held the door open for me. "You first Gorgeous." I smiled. "So? What do you think?" Trina asked. She was wearing a horrible blue and white dress. I rolled my eyes.