Chapter 6: Tori the zombie

Ready Action?" We watched the Tori and Robby scene and Beck and Tori. I was helping with the choreography. It was amazing to teach the dancers there. Then  the disco music started playing." "What's up with the disco?" I asked. "I'm sorry, I hit the wrong thing." "No, 15 years ago. Your mother gave birth to the wrong thing." Jade and I yelled.

"Alright. Why don't we take a break?" "Tori, Beck, you guys were great, Really nice stuff." "How was I?" Robby asked." I've seen worse." "Guys, Guys, Everybody shut up for a second." "Whatcha got?" "An Email from principal Eichier." "That say?" Tori asked. Jade and I looked at her like "Shut up." To all uptown Downtown. Sofia Michelle will be in Los Angeles.  The weekend of the 17th and will be personally attending your open night performance."

"Oh, that's amazing ." I said. "Who's Sofia Michelle?" Tori asked. "No, no, no, no." Jade said. 
"Hey guys I got to go." I said." Where are you going?" Beck asked." Umm.. Reggies school." Jade explained to Tori who Sofia is. We left after that." "You know we won't be going back." "Yep." We followed Reggie the whole day. It seemed to go smoothly. But as they went outside to eat. I saw a boy grab his lunchbox and throw it.

"Hey, look at that?" I said pointing to the group. "Let's go." Jade said. We walked over to the boys. "Hey, what's happening here?" I asked " Guys why are you here?" Reggie whispered. "Yeah. What are you guys doing here? Does little Reg need to be with his nannies?" The boy laughed. Jade wasted no time. She punched the little boy. ‘I’m way too hot to be a nanny.” "Listen here, don't touch a little single hair on his skin again. Because if you do. I will hunt you down and tear every single last bone in your little body. Then kill your parents." She says.

I thought she was going too far but I didn't stop her. She let him go when she saw him pee his pants. "Come on Reggie we are leaving.” We walked out and drove to my house." Reggie, why are you so mad?" I asked. "You're going to make everyone call me a freak. I'm going to be known as the boy who needs his Sister and her best friend to stand up for him." "I wasn't going to let you get hurt, Reg." " I just got Armani to sign my cast." "Don't worry about it." He said running in the house and to his room.

"He will come around." Jade said. "I know." We sat down on the couch watching movies and everything. But Jade soon left and I went to Tori's house. I walked in to see Andre & Tori." "Why everytime I come here, you're here?" I asked." “ Why do you come over when I'm here?" I chuckled and sat down next to Tori. "Come sit right here." He said. "Okay." I said sitting next to him. "Suddenly my choice is clear." Tori sang. "Nice to sing it like an old Jazz singer."

"Why?" "To amuse me." He simply said. "Ahem. Suddenly my choice is clear." She said in a raspy voice. "Clear." He replied showing her how it was done." Come on, be a man. Clear." She tried again. "Now, I'm amused." Andre said laughing.  "Hey , it's almost 8:00. Are you hungry?" Tori asked. "I don't like eating. So I usually just drink water." "Umm…What?" Andre said, confused. "I'm going to pick up a pizza. And we're going to eat together." He said. "But I don't want to eat." "Well you are."

The  doorbell ranged and Tori opened the door. "Makeup Time." Cat said. "Hey, Cat." "Where should I set up?" She asked . "Kitchen table." Tori explained. "Oh, I love kitchens." "Hey, Andre and Avy." Cat said as she passed us. "Sup, little red?" Andre said. "What's that supposed to mean?" "Oh, I don't know Little Red? Because you’re little and have red hair." Andre said, confused. "Oh, that's so creative." "Do Avy now." "Umm, babygirl." I blushed. "Can we get this whole monster makeup thing over with?" Tori asked. "Sure, let's get started." "Hey, can Andre be my assistant?" Cat asked."You can ask him." "Andre, you wanna help me put monster makeup on Tori's face?" "Bye." He said leaving.

" I'll help you Cat." "Maybe he had to use the bathroom." "In our front yard?" "Well, sometimes my brother…" "Makeup time." I said.  I help Cat with Tori's makeup."