Chapter 7: Love shack

"And where are you going dressed like that?" Adian asked

"And where are you going dressed like that?" Adian asked. "I'm going on a date." I said."With who? And where are you going? And what time are you going to be back?" "I'm going with Andre to the library. Oh and I plan on being back tomorrow." "Why tomorrow?" "Spending the night
At Jade's." I lied. Good thing I called Jade and told her about my plan. I heard a horn from outside. "That's my ride." I said leaving. "She's not going to the library." Adian said.

"Okay, let me drive." I said . I walked to the driver's seat and sat down.

*Time skip*

We made it to the Love shack and walked in. "Where did you find this place ?" Andre asked. "I sing here. "I said. "Miss.Mendoza you're here." The lady Brenda who owned the place said. "And who's this cutie? Did you come here to mingle or are you singing tonight?" Brenda asked. "Umm..." "She came to sing..." "What?" "Oh, come on. I never really heard you sing." He said.
"Okay." I said I walked up on the stage and grabbed the microphone.

Everyone clapped and I got off the stage."That was amazing." Andre said. I smiled. "Thanks." I said. " Thank you Avyanna for that amazing performance. Now we are going to bring it down." Carl said playing slow music. "Care for this dance?" Andre asked. I grabbed his hand and we started slow dancing.

"You know I always had a crush on you right?" Andre asked. "I have a crush on you too." I said. I smiled. He pulled me in closer and kissed me. The kiss got deeper. "Wyd is this place called the Love Shack?" "This place is made for having babies."

"Oh, well....." He kissed me again. "Let's get a room." My heart skipped a beat. I'm too young for this. But I really wanted to. We got on an elevator and got into a room. Andre locked the door and pinned me to the bed. My phone wouldn't stop ringing like crazy. But we ignored it.

*Time skip*

I woke up and, my clothes on the floor. I shook Andre. "Hey baby girl." He said. "Morning. We gotta get me home." I said. He kissed me and got on top of me. "I have to go home." I said. "Okay. Let's go. We both got up and got dressed. " I told my brothers I was going to Jade's house. So drop me off there." I said as we walked down the hall.

"Hey can we stop to eat?" Andre asked. "Definitely ." "You know you could stay over tonight." I said. "Your brothers not going to kill me?" "No." "Okay then, sure. " "Great." I smiled. My brother's are going to kill me. They called me the whole time I was on the date.

*Time skip*

"Okay, see you tonight." Andre said. I kissed him and it got deeper. "You gotta go." Andre said. "She can wait." I said going in for another kiss. "You *kiss* got to *kiss* go." He said in between kisses. "Okay, bye." I said getting out of his car and going to Jade's house. "Jade!!" I yelled. "Hey, how was your date? You staying the night?" She brought me to her room. "I can't stay the night." I said. "Why?" "Andre is supposed to come over tonight." I said. "Ooh." "Yeah, Beck's supposed to come over today too." "Soo... I might as well change and you drop me off at home." I said." Yep." I got up and got some of my clothes I left over. I went to her bathroom.

"Okay, you can drop me off now." I said. "Sure." She said, getting up. I looked at my phone. 2 missed calls for Jade. 16 miss calls from Adian. And 27 missed calls from Asher." Wow." I said. "What?" "Asher called me 27 times." I said. " You fucked up." We pulled in the driveway. "Okay, bye bestie." "Bye girl." Jade replied. I quickly got out and knocked on the door. "Omg Avy you're okay." Asher said.

"You can stop the whole search party." He told Adian. "Adian I told you I was on a date with Andre and was staying at Jades." I said. "Yeah but I panicked when you didn't come home straight away when it was morning." He said. I rolled my eyes. I walked to my room. I laid down and watched movies most of the day. Then I started working out in our gym.

 Then I started working out in our gym

After a couple hours. "I see you like to work out." I heard Andre's voice say. "You're early." I said. "Yep. Your sister's let me in." Andre said. I walked over to him. In the corner of my eye I could see Adian. "Adian." I said. "What?" Andre asked, confused. "My brother." "Adian. What are you doing here?" I asked. I walked over to him and pulled him by the ear. "I just wanted to work out." "In your pj's?" I asked. "We're going to leave anyway." I said. We walked to my room. I took a sip of water. Andre looked at my body. "What?" "You got me going mad when you dress like that." He said. He picked me up and we went to my room. He laid down on my bed." I'm going to take a shower." I said. "Okay." I took a quick shower and put on:

" I took a quick shower and put on:

I went and sat down next to him. He had already changed. But he was shirtless. We both laid down. "Okay, what do you want to watch?" I asked. I looked at him and was already looking at me. I looked at his lips and then his eyes. We slowly moved in." I think we should watch Twilight." He said pulling away.

"Andre, stop teasing me." I whined. He chuckled. "Okay." He said. I turned off the lights and laid down again. Andre laid his head on my stomach. Then he started kissing it. I moaned. I could feel his smirk. He started nibbling my stomach. And there is my heart." Andre I want to but we can't." I said." It's cool." He said. "You are not mad?" "No, why would I be mad?" He asked. I smiled.

"Hey, can I sing the song I've been working on for you?" I nodded."Do you have a guitar?" "Yeah, umm...it's right here." I passed it to him.

"Aww, Andre." I said. I held my arms out. He put the Guitar down and went in my arms. We hugged each other for as long as possible. We cuddled the whole night. "Act will you be my girlfriend?" Andre asked. "Yes." I said smiling.

A/n: As you can tell Avyanna loves running her water bill up.