Chapter 18: An breakup

“Ugghhh.” I groaned as I turned off my alarm. I got up and went to the bathroom and took a shower. I decided to do something new and dye part of my hair. I changed into some clothes for the day.

 I changed into some clothes for the day

I walked downstairs. “I’m leaving to go over to my boyfriends!” I yelled so everyone could hear me. But Kaira ran downstairs and tackled me.” Ahh! Kaira, what’s wrong?” I asked. “ You can’t leave.” She said getting up. “Why?” I asked standing up too. “My boyfriend broke up with me and I need you. Did you dye your hair?” Kaira cried. “Yes. Ki, I am trying to see my Boyfriend. Why don’t you talk to Maxine or Aria.” “No, I need you. Please, Avy.” “Fine. I guess I won’t go with Andre to the Arcade.” “Well, tell him it’s an emergency.” “Alright.” I said. I got out my phone and Called Andre.

*On the phone*

Hey mami– Andre 

Hey Love– Avy

Are you still coming to our date– Andre

I can’t. My sister just went through a break up. I’m really sorry– Avy

It’s fine darling– Andre

Thank you for understanding– Avy

Of course I love you– Andre

No I love you more– Avy

No I love you more– Andre

No I lov…– Avyanna

Karia grabbed my phone and hung up. “Give me back my boyfriend.” “No. Help me.” I groaned. “Let me go change.” I said. Most of the day I would get Kaira tissues. I’ve got throw up on, snot has touched my face, she’s been crazy. So I called Tori, Jade, and Cat. 

*On the phone*
Hey, Guys.-- Avy

Hey Avy– Cat

Wassup–Jade

Hi- Tori

Who's crying?-- Jade

Kaira. Her boyfriend broke up with her and I need help.-- Avy

I would love to help. My brother broke up with a girl one time and she threw apples and oranges at my window thinking it was his.--- Cat

You really do love your brother– Avy

I got nothing better to do— Tori

Im at the door– Jade

Oh. But may you guys hurry up– Avy

Yeh bye– All of the girls

End of call

“Karia be quiet.” I said and went to open the door for Jade. “Hi, Wow, you dyed your hair. Where is she?” “In my room on the bed.” Jade and I walked to my room.  Kaira was looking at some old photos of her and her boyfriend. “Okay, get up.” Jade picked up Kaira and sat her down.