Chapter 3: My other sibling

I have been having these dreams for a while so every night I would wake up sweating. But tonight I was going to find my other sibling. Maxine went to me. "Okay, we're going to see Jasmine, my twin sister." I signed." Are you sure or ready to do this?" Maxine asked. She nodded. We walked up to the door. 

A nice young girl opened it. But she looked sad and she had a black eye with a busted lip." Are you okay?" I asked." Why are you here?" She asked." Umm..We're looking for Jasmine Mendoza." "Who's asking?" The girl said. "Her sister." It was a long silence." Who's at the door shithead?" We heard a grown man ask." I'm Jasmine and I don't have siblings." I showed her the birth certificates.

"You're fucking with me." I shook my head no." I’m also your twin sister." I said. We quickly hugged each other. “Are you here to take me away from here?" She asked." Yes." I walked inside." Hey you asshat, why are you beating my sister?" "Who the fuck are you?" He asked, getting up from the couch. I put on my gloves. 

I punched him, making him walk a few steps back." What the fuck!" He yelled." Now listen here you piece of shit, Jasmine is going to pack her stuff and leave with us. If you have a problem with that I will ruin your life. I'm really rich. I can get you fired and never be able to get a job. Then tell the cops you abused a little child. 

You will go to jail and I have a lot of friends there. They will tear you apart." I threatened. "Jasmine, go pack your bags." Jasmine ran up the stairs and got her stuff. She quickly ran outside and rushed out the door with Maxine. 

I slowly walked out. "Alright Jasmine, we are going to make one more stop." She nodded. "We are going to see your two other brothers. Marcus & Asher. Asher is our twin brother." I said." How many of us are there?" "15 of us." "Dang mom moved around." "I know."

*Time skip*

It was morning when we made it to another orphanage. I did what I did with Jazie and we all went back home." Wow!!" Asher said his mouth dropped. " I know, you can pick your room." I said walking on the porch. I saw a woman out there.

"Hey, what are you doing on our porch?" I asked. "Umm…looking for my mom. Camilia Mandoza my name is Aria mendoza." I looked through some papers. I saw her birth certificate. "Come in." I said. Maxine, Kairo, Ava, Asher, and Marcus, they all walked inside. The girl explained how she will have  nowhere to stay. I explained how she will not see her mother. We are her siblings and she lives here now. Simple as that.

"I would stay but I'm going to look for our younger brother Reggie. I quickly hurried up and put on:

 I quickly hurried up and put on:

I walked out and got in the car. I drove to an alleyway. "Reggie, you here?" I asked. I saw a little boy shivering and my heart melted. I ran to him. " How do I know you're not trying to kidnap me?" He asked ." Smart kid, but I'm not trying to kidnap you. Here is your birth certificate."I said, handing it to him." Will you come with me?" I asked." Oh and here." I handed him a teddy bear. I told him almost everything and when we got home he was amazed." I know a huge house." I said.

He settled in and now I still have 3 more to go. But for right now I'm going to eat then sleep. Today wasn't as busy as I thought. I just wanted to find some more of my siblings for this crazy day.

A/n: Hope you like it. ❤❤ Love to all who actually like my story.