Chapter 9: Robrazzii

"Hey, Avy, why didn't you come to school yesterday?" Beck asked. "My mom came home." I said to Beck." Well it's almost lunchtime. So let's go!" He said and we did. Cat ran over with a machine and placed it in the middle of the table. We looked at it and continued eating. "Don't you guys wanna know what it is?" Cat asked. Maxine and Apollo walked over.

"Hey, Maxine got a cr...." Maxine covered his mouth. "Don't worry about it sis." Apollo licked her hand and she moved it but then hit a pressure point and he passed out. "Byee." She said dragging Apollo. "Should we be worried?" Tori asked. "Nope." Jade said. "Oh Cat is your machine, something that can be transported from the future that can beam you to another table. Because if it is, what button do I push?"

Jade asked. "That's so hurtful." Cat said. "You know, you don't always have to be mean to everyone." Tori said. "See, Tori is interested in my device." "I'm really not." "Aw, come on, little red, tell us about your doo-hickey." Andre said. "Okay. It's called the snowmen. Watch." Cat pressed button. It started to throw fake snow all over my hair. I started hitting it. And Jade turned it off.

"The off button is right here." Jade said. "I wasn't trying to turn it off. " I said. "It makes it look like snow." Cat said. "I see that." Andre said. "It's all over my tostada." Beck said. "Well do not eat it." Cat warned. "Why?" I asked. "Because it says the fake snow is Toxic and can cause Abdominal Bleeding." Cat said. We threw our food in the middle of the table.

Andre helped me take the fake snow out of my hair. "So what made you buy a machine that poisoned people's lunches?" I asked. "This catalog." "Sky store?" "Yeah." "I went to visit my uncle and uncle this weekend in San Francisco. And they had these on the plane. It's filled with all kinds of stuff you can buy." Cat said. We got most of the snow out of my hair.

"Oh, like this... A tree face." She said showing us. "You put it on your tree to give it a face." "What if you don't have a tree?" Tori asked. "It also works on bushes." "My little brother would love that." I said. "Unbelievable!" Robbie yelled. You guys have no idea how upset I am about... It snowed? In Los angeles?" Robbie asked.

"I told you Global warming was Bogus." Rex said. " Stop watching fox news." "No. It's fair and balanced." "Dude..." "It's not real snow." Beck said. "But you can eat it." I said with a spoon full of fake snow. " I don't wanna eat anything." "Bummer, it's really good. Just eat it." "Okay." "No Robbie." I smirked. But Beck knocked down the spoon. "Don't do that. "Andre said. I looked down. "Fine." I said.. Andre kissed me. "Anyways, Robbie, what are you sad about?"Andre asked Robbie. "This time?" Beck said. "The seniors, the ones who run The Slap."

"Dot Com?" Cat asked. "No Dot.gov." Maxine walked over and slapped Robbie upside the head and left. "They wanna cancel my blog." Robbie said. "And why are you upset?" I asked. "Why?" Wait, I don't care?" Jade said. "Why?" Tori asked. "Cause it's boring." I said. "Ha!" Rex laughed." It is not bor...do you guys think my blog on the slap is boring?" Robbie asked.

"Hey look, it's that guy over there?" Beck said. "It is that guy." Cat said. "Wait up, guy." Andre grabbed my hand and we walked off.

*Time skip*

I happily kiss my boyfriend. When Robbie held the camera in my face." The two kids who are trying to swallow each other." I put my hand in front of the camera and pulled it down. "Come on guys, let's have some action." Robbie started recording again. "Okay." Andre said. He picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he pressed me against the lockers kissing my neck." Guys too much." Robbie said walking off.

I laughed and Andre put me down. "Let's get to class." He said holding my hand and we walked to class.

*Time skip*