Chapter 11: Clinge

Okay if you have to give up the internet or one of your feet?" "Foot." I said and everyone agreed. "Really, you'd all give up a foot to the internet?" "Totally." Beck said. "Wouldn't you? You love the internet." I said. "I know but my foot is a part of my body. And the internet is... yeah, bye foot." The bell rang and the teacher walked in.

"Alright, future superstars, Take your seat." I sat behind Jade." Because at this point of your lives. I am in charge of you." Andre picked up and sat me on his lap. "Come on, hurry up. Let's not waste any time. We've got some excitement today." "Yay, I love excitement!" Cat said.

"Who doesn't love excitement?" "Damein." Cat said, pointing to a freakish looking boy. "She's right...Tori." She moved her chair close to Andre. I kicked her chair. And she fell. Andre hit my thigh. "No kicking." "Okay, so today, instead of discussing the differences..." Robbie rushed in..

"Sorry I'm late, sweaty and out of breath." "Somebody get me some coffee." "Robbie just sat down." "Why are you late?" Cat asked. "Because my uncle Marty gave me this old car, Which I was really psyched about. Except it keeps breaking down. A mean guy took my left shoe and Rex's."

"Put my foot down." I laughed. "Okay, Let's all shut up and let the teacher talk." I started moving around. "Avy stop moving so much." I chuckled. "Okay." He grabbed my waist to help me stay still. "Now. I bet you are familiar with the short film called "Butterface." "Yeah, who doesn't?" I asked. "Well, I'm glad you're all familiar of the film. Because I'd like you to meet The Director of "Butterface."

"No way." "Don't tease me." Jade said. "A former student of mine, Dale Squires." "Let him hear." We all clapped. "Okay. Dale the podium is all yours." "Nice. I've always wanted a Plexiglas podium. Oh, what happened to your shoe?" Dale asked Robbie. "Oh. It was taken by street toughs." "Hey, is it true you're gonna be directing Johnny Depp's new movie?"

I stood up and turned around. Andre looked up at me. I then sat back down. On his lap. "I'm guessing they're dating." Dale asked. "Yep." Tori said.
"Oh, looks that way, yeah." Jade said. "That even excites me." Everybody moves their chair. As Dale kept talking I almost fell asleep well I did fall asleep.

Andre's pov

"Is she sleeping?" "Yes, why?" "Oh. I just wanted to know. "There he is. Oh, my God. There he is." Trina said. "What is going on here?" "Cat sent out a mass text message that Dale Squires is here." "I love mass texting." Cat said, holding up her phone. "If you are not in this class. Then leave." Everyone walked out but Trina. Clear, you heard the man. Get out. Go on." "You too Trina." "Tori, can you make your sister leave?"

"Trina stop embarrassing me or I'm gonna embarrass you." "Don't threaten me." "When Trina was six our family went to the mall just before christmas." "Don't say it." "And she peed..." "Tori." "On Santa Claus." Trina ran out. "Thank you, Tori. Dale?" "Alright, what were we talking about?" Trina walked in but I just started playing with Avys hair.

Dale explained why he went from a heldhand camera. ''Is she going to stay asleep the whole class?' I thought. "So that's why I went with a held hand camera. I wanted to give it that jittery filling." Dale said. "And it was totally brilliant. How you didn't even see his wife in that scene." "Yeah. Cause it made you think, like "Where is she?" I said. "Well, to be honest she wasn't in the scene because the actress who played the wife got food poisoning and was looking in the bathroom. But, Hey. I'll be brilliant."

"One time, I ate a hamburger. And then like an hour later. I started sneezing. But I don't think it had anything to do with the hamburger." Cat said. "Maybe your red hair dye sank to your scalp and into your brain." Jade said. I looked at Avy and she was still asleep. 'How much sleep did she get over the weekend?" I thought. "What can happen?" "So Dale, Why don't you tell my class why you are here?" "Yeah." I looked at Daimen."Well, Chris asked me if I'd help you guys make a short film, kind of as a class project?"