Chapter 17: Freak the freak out: Part two

After we finished eating we went home and in the morning went to Tori’s house. “Hi, Tori.” I said before walking in her house. Andre, Robbie, and Beck were untying Trina. “We bought you frozen yogurt.” “Why? You know, frozen yogurt doesn’t solve all the world’s problems.” “I told you to bring her donuts.” I said to Cat. ”Why aren’t you being nice?” Cat asked. “And why do you look disgusting?”  I asked. “Trina.” “Oh.” “Listen, we need to talk to you.” I said. ‘It’s really important.” “All right. Let’s go outside. I don’t want to be in here when they get that tape off her mouth.” “How did she even do this?” Robbie asked. I went into Beck's jacket pocket and grabbed his Keys. Then I walked out with Jade.” So, what’s up?” Tori asked.

“Last night we went to karaoke Dokie.” Jade said. “And these two girls were really mean to us.”  Cat said. “Like, Avy’s level mean?” Tori asked. “No, not that mean, but really mean.” “And they cheated.” “So cheated.” “And they were totally trashing Hollywood Arts.”  “Really?” “What’s on your arm?” I asked. “Trina’s mouth blood.” “Ew.” “Cool.” Jade and I said. “Why do you guys always say things at the sametime?” Tori asked. “I don’t know.” We spoke at the sametime again. We told Tori they won because of her dad. “Her Daddy?” “Owns the place.” “I think that’s why they won.” “And they’ve banned you guys from singing there ever again?” “Yep.” “Ok, I hate these girls.” “So do we.” “ You wanna help us get back at them?”  I asked.

“Tonight?” “I gotta take care of Trina.” “Don’t worry about that.” “Jade has a plan.” “Heh!” I laughed. “I don’t know.” “You want to stay here and take care of Trina’s bleeding mouth?” I asked. “So, the plan?” We went to my house to make Tori look hideous and then we drove to Karaoke Dokie.

*Andre pov*

“It hurts so bad!” Trina whined. “Yeah, well…” “Ok, we’ve looked everywhere.” Robbie said walking back inside Tori’s house.Why would they just leave us here. “They’re just not here.” “Well, we gotta go.” I said annoyed. “Will one of you massage my gums?” Trina asked. “Not it.” Beck yelled. “Not it!” I yelled after him. “Aw!” Robbie whined. “Go massage her gums.” Beck told Robbie. “Why do I have to do everything bad and gross, ugh!” He complained. I then got a text message. “Who texted?” “Avy.” “What did she say?” “Need you, Beck, and Robbie to take care of Trina Until midnight.” “Oh, gross. No.” “I’m not spending my Saturday night here with Trina.” “Somebody has to stay with me.” She whined.

“You’re biting. You’re biting! Aah!” Robbie cried. “Come on. We’re leaving.” “Who texted you?”  I asked when I heard a notification sound. “Jade.” “What’d she say?” “Hey, Babe.You can’t leave Tori’s house. Avy took your car keys.” “Argh!” Trina whined. “Oh, gum blood.” Robbie wiped it in her hair. 

*Avy’s pov*

When we walked in the restaurant the girls were singing. “Not again.” “All right, That was our reigning champions, Haley and Tara.” “Ok, we’re gonna take a little fiver so your emcee can go pee. That joke never gets a laugh.”

“Oh, look who’s back.” Haley said. “I thought I smelled failure.” Tara said. “Then you must be sniffing yourself.” Cat said. “Good, right?’ “For you.” “You know, you can’t sing here.” “Why would we want to?” “So your daddy can let you win again?” I asked. “He picked us because we sang the best.” “Oh my god.” “That is so tight.” “Tight means good.”

“That is so not tight.” “And guess what? If the audience picked the winner here, any person in this place would beat you morons.” I said. “Anyone. Morons!” “But you’d be too scared to do that right?” Jade asked.”We’re not too scared to let the audience pick the best singer.” “Nope.” “Then do it.”