(Season 2 )Chapter 1: Beggin on your knees

A/n: hello welcome back. I hope you all enjoy everything. The fit at the top. I've changed the character to Navia Robinson she won the votes

 I've changed the character to Navia Robinson she won the votes

I was walking down the main hall texting my sister Jasmine. When I felt someone grab my leg. I almost fell over. "Avy, baby." I looked down to see Isaiah. "Let go of my leg." I said, trying to kick him off. "I just want to sing you a song." "Isaiah, I don't care about your song." I said annoyed. "Please just be mine." Isaiah said. "No." I saw Beck and Andre walking towards me." Help me." I mouthed to them.

Beck and Andre picked up Isaiah by the backpack. They took him to the janitor's closet and I smiled. They both walked over to me. "You dyed your hair." Andre said. "Yeah. Like it?" "I love it." Andre said and kissed me. "So as you know. Jasmine is doing this slideshow of our relationship. And she wants to meet us at the arcade. She really needs us. Because her project is due tomorrow.. So you coming?"

"Yes totally." "Thank you." We kissed and he wrapped his hands around my waist. Jasmine walked by and took a picture of us. "Oh, and be ready for lots of pictures." She said as she kept walking only to be stopped by her boyfriend Brian.

"Hey! Hey! Andre Harris..." Some boys said. They were asking if he would join their gang. "No!" He yelled. "He.." "Nope." I said to the boy group that needs another singer. I didn't want to do it anyways. I went to class.

*time skip*

Andre and I saw Jade, Beck, and Cat talking so we went to talk to them. "Hey...What's wrong with me?" Robbie asked. We started listing things that we didn't like about him. Well we all did but Cat. "You guys, it's not funny." "Oh, oh. And you're not funny." Jade said. Cat's phone then made a notification sound. "Oh, yay....North Star, How can I assist you?" Cat asked, walking off talking on the phone. "Are you injured?" "And your location is? Okay, help is on the way. Thanks for calling North star." Cat turned around laughing.

" What was that about?" "You know the new phone number I got last week?" "Yep." " Well, there must be a glitch or something 'cause lots of people who have North Star keep calling me." "Wait, I've heard of North Star, isn't that, um... " "An emergency service for people who have just had a car accident." Cat explained.

"It's so exciting. And I get to help people who need me." Cat said. "But how will the paramedics know to go help that guy?" Robbie asked. "Oh, my god, you're right. I should call the paramedics." Cat laughed.

We all looked at Cat as she walked off. "Hey." Tori said, putting her hands on Robbie's and Andre's shoulder. I used my hand to remove her hands off Andre's shoulder. " You can look but don't touch." I said. Don't get me wrong, Tori and I are great friends but still don't want her touching my boyfriend.

I mean it's like everytime I tell her that my boyfriend's coming over she starts dressing up and getting all over him like the two timing girl she is. "Oh, someone's all happy about something." Andre said. "Which brother did you see?" I asked. "Neither one of them." Tori said smiling. "Yeah, it's making me sick. Not your brother's, her happiness " Jade said. "Hey, Um, is there a reason why girls don't wanna go out with me?" Robbie asked.