• CH1 •

⋆══════════╗➷⋆ ⋆ ⋆⇝╔══════════⋆

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖔𝖓𝖊 ✦

" ɴɪᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ "

⋆══════════╝➹⋆ ⋆ ⋆⇝╚══════════⋆

BANG BANG BANG.

"Y/N, wake up!"

My brother had been thumping on my door for almost a minute now.

I decided not to respond to his calls, just to annoy the fuck out of him.

I had already been awoken by him on the first BANG of his fists hitting the cracked white paint of my bedroom door.

An exhausted groan escaped my mouth, muffled by my pillow.

Today was the day Task Force 142 would meet the famous Task Force 141 for a very important mission.

Of course, I have to attend the confrontation because I am Task Force 142's second in command, with my brother being the actual one in charge.

However, I didn't really want to go. I'd rather lay in bed for another 3 hours with my cat and watch horror movies instead, but I can't.

"Alright Leon, I'm awake!" I managed to shout through his excruciatingly loud tantrum.

He suddenly stopped banging on the door and responded. "Hurry up and get ready, we need to go!"

I sighed through my teeth and climbed out of bed. "Whatever you say Leon!" I replied sarcastically.

I then proceeded to add some food to my cats bowl giving her a small rub on the head so she'd wake up.

After that I took a small moment infront of the tall mirror, standing in the corner of the wall, before heading into the bathroom connected to my room.

I undressed, turning on the shower and getting in. I washed my face, hair and body, ending with brushing my teeth.

I turned off the water and wrapped a towel around me stepping out the bath tub.

I applied some moisturiser to my face before turning on the hair dryer to dry my hair.

Quickly heading back into my room after checking the time on my phone, I got changed into my usual outfit and gear.

A blank silk top which covered my arms and neck, my black cargo pants with a black combat belt. I strapped 2 pouches to my left thigh and my pistol holster to my right thigh.

I finished with sliding on my black gloves, black combat boots and my rifle holster which criss-crossed over my neck and provided extra support by crossing underneath my chest.

My brother was standing outside my door once again. "Y/N! Are you ready yet!?"

A heavy sigh left my nostrils while I was quickly brushing my hair into a high ponytail.

I grabbed my phone sliding it into the back pocket of my pants before swinging my door open.

"I'm ready now." I flashed my brother a perfect smile before closing the door and walking past him.

"We are going to be so fucking late now because you were taking ages, why do you always take a long time to get ready!?" He said catching up to walk with me.

"Hey! You wouldn't understand how us females think, so shut the fuck up before I smack your lips off."

He looked at me with an unamused expression as if to say I was weird to him which only made me flip him off.