• CH15 •

⋆══════════╗➷⋆ ⋆ ⋆⇝╔══════════⋆

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 15

" ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀɴ "

⋆══════════╝➹⋆ ⋆ ⋆⇝╚══════════⋆

I woke up quite early compared to Simon who was still sound asleep in bed.

I snuck out at 5am as quietly as possible then headed downstairs to get something to eat and drink before the day started.

When I was making a coffee, I spotted a tall figure standing outside the hotel talking to somebody.

Curiosity got the better of me and I went to check it out.

I usually don't listen in on people's conversations, but I had a bad feeling about this.

I took a quick glance out the window and I saw a man handing something over to the person with the tall silhouette.

I couldn't make out their faces because it was still pitch black outside.

I still continued to watch incase I could point out anything that could be useful in figuring out who they were.

However, I suddenly lost my train of thought when someone came up behind me.

"Y/N!" I heard a familiar voice shout.

I turned around swinging my arm and it suddenly came in contact with the persons face.

It was Johnny.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry Johnny are you okay!?"

He held his face with his hand. "Ouch.."

I huffed in frustration. "You gotta stop scaring me like that."

He chuckled. "I'm sorry, I'll be careful next time. What are you doing up so early? You never get up this early."

"I couldn't sleep." I said while bringing the coffee mug to my lips.

"It seems we had the same problem." He said with a smile.

He suddenly peered over my shoulder looking outside before turning his attention back to me.

"But- one question, why were you lurking behind the window?"

I slowly lowered the mug closing my lips shut before looking towards the ground.

"Uhhh, no reason."

I took another sip to hide the nerves in my face when Johnny suddenly walked past me peering out the window.

"Johnny no!-" I said while quickly turning around.

"Y/N...who are they?.."

"That's what I'm trying to figure out.."

He glanced at me before looking out the window again.

I stood next to him and we both silently watched them.

"How long have they been there for?"

I sighed. "About 10 minutes now."

"Why haven't you gone out and confronted them?"

"Because it's pitch black and I don't know what dangers could approach me if I walked out there."

He nodded. "I see, that makes perfect sense. Well- what should we do?"