• CH13 •

⋆══════════╗➷⋆ ⋆ ⋆⇝╔══════════⋆

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 13

" ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ "

⋆══════════╝➹⋆ ⋆ ⋆⇝╚══════════⋆

"Do you think he's gonna panic and question me?" I said while carrying my bag back into the hotel.

Alejandro sighed. "He probably will, it's a definite possibility."

I started biting on my nail, clearly nervous and trying to contain it.

Alejandro placed a hand on top of my head.

"Don't stress Y/N, I think talking to him about it is the best choice you can make. It's better than continuing to stress about it."

I turned looking up at Alejandro with a smile.

"Thank you Ale."

He smiled down at me in return. "You're welcome Cariño."

He gave me a light pat on the head before walking inside the hotel.

I remained standing still taking a moment to process my thoughts.

I could see Ghost nearby from the corner of my eye. He was talking to Soap.

I was about to head over to them when Leon suddenly grabbed my hand walking inside the hotel.

Shit...

"We have to talk Y/N."

"Do we have to talk right now?"

"Yes we do." He said turning his head looking at me.

I sighed as he pulled me around the corner into a room.

"Talk to me Y/N, you know what I'm trying to say."

"Yes me and Ghost are together.."

I watched as he pushed his hair back with a sigh.

"Why Ghost?" He said looking back towards me.

"Because Leon, I love him and he loves me."

"Yeah but- It's Ghost, is that man even capable of love Y/N? I- I'm just worried you're going to have your heart broken again."

"Leon- I know what I'm doing. I'm not a little kid anymore, I can make my own choices, without your help all the time. You don't know Ghost the way I do, so therefore you can't really have a say in this. Mum always told me to follow my heart no matter what, and it went to him, is that not enough for you to understand Leon!?"

We both stared at each other in silence.

I didn't mean to snap at him at the end, but I just wanted him to understand how I feel.

"I'm not asking you to except it, but I'm not going to let you get in-between us Leon."

I took a breath before I was about to say something else, but he suddenly pulled me into a hug.

"As long as you're happy with him then that's okay. I did say that to you didn't I."

A light smile appeared on my lips and I hugged him back tightly.

"Thank you Leon."

"Hey, no need to thank me for being a good older brother." He let me go and lightly ruffled my hair.

I let out a soft chuckle. "Alright, I get it."

He smiled and walked away calling out. "I'll see you at the party tonight."