• CH3 •

⋆══════════╗➷⋆ ⋆ ⋆⇝╔══════════⋆

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 3 ✦

" ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀꜱᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇꜱᴇɴᴛ "

⋆══════════╝➹⋆ ⋆ ⋆⇝╚══════════⋆

I was having a great time here so far.

I had roughly been here for a month with my brother and our team.

I spent a lot of time getting to know Alejandro, Soap, and I got the privilege of meeting new people.

Soap introduced me to Price and Gaz. They were wonderful to chat with just like Al and JJ.

Yeah, I decided to start calling Alejandro and Soap, Al and JJ. They seemed to like the little nicknames.

Simon, or should I say Ghost since he prefers that name, had been a little spacious for the past month.

The only way we spoke to each other was through eye contact.

During every meeting, every conference, we would stare into each others eyes intensely.

He would always sit across from me, all the way on the other side of the room so he had a perfect view of me.

Sometimes I would catch him watching me during small moments.

Like when I was eating, talking to Soap or Alejandro, handling a situation with Leon, checking my phone, or even walking down the hallway.

The other day I caught him eyeing me while I was tieing my hair up in a bun.

As soon as I turned my head towards him, he looked away from me.

As if I didn't already catch him in the corner of my eye looking..

I really wanted to confront him about the whole thing but I kept getting dragged around with Leon.

Everyone was busy preparing for the big mission so I barely had any time to myself.

Except when I managed to get Ghost alone by accident...

------- ♫ -------

Ghost's POV:

She's as beautiful as I remember..

When I found out a month ago that her Task Force was working with ours I didn't waste a minute to prepare for it.

Unfortunately, she never knew it was me.

I met her last year in June.

She was on a mission with her brother Leon, in Italy.

I so happened to be there with Soap on a mission of our own.

We ran into them by accident during a party we had to crash.

She saved my life that night.

I was held at gunpoint so Soap could sneak through and remove a live bomb planted under the club.

Obviously I wasn't worried, I knew I could get out this situation alive.

However, there she was, standing in the doorway wearing a beautiful dress.