• CH2 •

⋆══════════╗➷⋆ ⋆ ⋆⇝╔══════════⋆

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2 ✦

" ɢʜᴏꜱᴛ ᴇʏᴇꜱ "

⋆══════════╝➹⋆ ⋆ ⋆⇝╚══════════⋆

"I'm Colonel Alejandro, it's a pleasure to finally meet you..."

God he has the most sexiest Mexican accent I have ever heard in my life.

"It's a pleasure to meet you as well Colonel." My brother replied.

I'm so glad he hasn't noticed me because I'm totally star struck on how handsome he is that I probably look so stupid right now.

I watched as they talked for a moment before our team followed Alejandro into another room.

My brother walked back over to me which snapped me out of my thoughts.

"So- what's going on?" I said.

"He's getting everyone sat down and ready before he calls us in."

"I'm so sad you didn't introduce me to him."

My brother folded his arms. "Y/N, keep your fantasies out of this."

I chuckled. "How did you know?"

"I've known you my whole life, it's easy to tell."

I rolled my eyes and he noticed which resulted into me getting flicked in the head.

"Just get ready to head in, I'll wait for you by the door."

I mocked him as he walked away before turning around and removing the little cloak from my shoulders putting it in the car, along with my mask.

I took a moment to fix my ponytail before walking over to my brother.

"You're a dickhead you know that?"

"Less backlash, more silence." He kept his eyes on the door refusing to look down at me.

I pulled a face at him before folding my arms.

I watched as he removed his own mask putting it down on a random box before fixing his hair.

"Since when did presentation matter to you?" I smirked up at him.

He looked down at me and gently shoved my face away.

I snickered and it went back to silence after that.

After a few minutes the door swung open and a random guy invited us in.

Alejandro had already started his presentation to all the men in the room.

He explained the mission and how both teams would be working together to deal with a man called Vladimir Makarov.

He then finally proceeded into properly introducing everyone to me and my brother.