• CH4 •

⋆══════════╗➷⋆ ⋆ ⋆⇝╔══════════⋆

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 4

" ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴏʀɢɪᴠᴇɴᴇꜱꜱ "

⋆══════════╝➹⋆ ⋆ ⋆⇝╚══════════⋆

"Y/N don't spend the whole day in here okay?"

"I won't Price, I promise." My head turned to show him a reassuring smile on my face before he left.

I was now alone in the training room.

I decided to come here to let out some aggression since I was still pissed off about what Leon said to me a few days ago.

He ended up having a conversation with me about some bullshit that I wish I didn't hear about.

It started off quite well, he had a simple chat with me about how my time here had been and if I was enjoying myself.

I told him I was having a great time here.

However, what he brung up afterwards struck a nerve.

He asked me about our mother.

She was shot infront of us when we were teenagers.

Obviously I refused to talk to him about it because we promised not to bring it up ever again.

I couldn't stand remembering it.

He kept on nagging me about us going to see my father next summer to lend him a hand.

I lashed out at Leon for suggesting that.

My father wasn't a bad man, at least not to us, but I blamed him for what happened to my mother because he was never there for her.

He didn't come to her funeral, he was always too busy with work to lift a finger for her.

Yet when it came to me and Leon, he would give us all his love.

I never understood why he acted this way towards her, but I was young and too naive to understand.

Leon tried to talk me into it, but I continued to say no until I told him to get out.

He hasn't spoken to me in 5 days.

So I came here to blow off some steam.

I pulled up my leggings before taking my hoodie off wearing a tank top underneath.

I finished wrapping my hands up with boxing wraps before walking over to a punching bag.

I took a couple swings at it with only a little force.

I continued doing this for a couple of minutes before a familiar voice startled me.

"You're doing it wrong little bird."

My head jolted to see Ghost standing a few metres behind me.

My eyes took a moment to scan his upper body, he was wearing a tight black shirt with grey camo trousers.

His muscles were fucking eyeing me on purpose.

He cleared his throat and my eyes immediately were resting on his once again.

I don't know whether to be intimidated by how tall he is or the way his eyes are shooting into my soul through his mask.

"Uhm-" I managed to blurt out.