• CH14 •

⋆══════════╗➷⋆  ⋆  ⋆⇝╔══════════⋆

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 14

" ʀᴏꜱᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ "

🍑

⋆══════════╝➹⋆  ⋆  ⋆⇝╚══════════⋆

We drove back in silence. Clearly everyone was pissed off because we didn't achieve what we came to do.

Ghost seemed more pissed off than anyone. Mainly because he took first watch and had the biggest chance in catching Makarov.

He was mad at himself for not completing his mission, and he was mad that Makarov was all over me.

He told me he clearly felt uncomfortable and angry hearing what Makarov say to me through the ear piece.

Of course I told him he had every right to be mad at him. I was mad at him too.

"I swear I wanted to kill that man over and over for touching you and saying things to you. He should bloody well know you're my woman and not his."

Ghost said while we were walking through the hotel. I smiled and grabbed his hand.

"It's okay Simon, you know I'm always yours. No one else's."

He looked down at me in silence before picking me up carrying me in his arms like a bride.

A light chuckle escaped my mouth when and idea popped into my head.

"You know..there is a bath house in the hotel. Maybe we can go let off some steam in there." I said looking at him with a smirk on my face.

He clearly got what I was trying to hint at because he suddenly picked up the pace, practically almost running.

He rushed into the bath house walking into the closest empty one and locking the door behind him.

Without hesitation he threw me into the steaming coconut scented water with red rose petals floating around.

The bath was a lot bigger than I thought. It almost looked like a pool.

I swam up to the surface pushing my hair out of my face.

I heard him chuckle when he saw the expression on my face.

"Maxi is going to kill me now. Cause you threw me in when I still had my clothes on."

"I'm sure she'll understand the reason why." He said with a hint of cockiness.

I shook my head smiling. "You're going to get it now."

"Am I? Lucky me." He said while looking over at me.

He suddenly started stripping all of his gear and clothes off until he was in his boxers and mask.

I was too busy watching him that I still had my clothes on.

"Sweetheart. Are you refusing to strip?" He said while getting into the water walking over to me.

I had already removed my gloves, shoes and jewellery when we returned to the hotel so I was just left in my dress.

He slipped his hand around my waist pulling me closer to him.

I immediately lifted his mask up to his nose and clashed my lips against his.

That's when the rising sexual tension began.