• CH11 •

⋆══════════╗➷⋆ ⋆ ⋆⇝╔══════════⋆

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 11

" ᴏᴜʀ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ "

🍑

⋆══════════╝➹⋆ ⋆ ⋆⇝╚══════════⋆

Ghost waisted no time in carrying me back to the hotel.

I was desperate, but he was hungry.

I thought he would be taking me to his room, but he had other plans.

He hurried up to the top floor of the hotel practically running over to a pair of large doors.

He swung the door open and my eyes were met with luxury at it's finest.

It looked like a queen and Kings bedroom.

He closed the door, locking it, before going straight towards the bed throwing me down onto it.

I looked up at him while he crawled on top of me.

"How did you know about this room?"

"Maxi said we could use it to avoid being heared by anyone."

He pulled his mask up to his nose to reveal a lustful grin on his face.

My eyes widened hearing him say that. I felt embarrassed knowing that she really knew what was going on between us.

Ghost could tell by the look on my face that I was feeling this way.

"I was so miserable that day when I couldn't see you in your beautiful purple dress in Italy, but now I get to take everything off you."

I felt my face heat up turning my head to the side slightly.

He chuckled. "Don't turn away from me Princess, or I might get rough with you."

He leaned down to my neck placing small kisses on the small area of bare skin showing.

His hands went around the back of my black shirt unclipping the gun holster I had around my upper body.

He tossed it to the side and his hands immediately found their way up my shirt.

He was feeling around for a moment before he suddenly wripped my shirt clean off.

"Simon- shirts cost money ya know."

He smiled at me while removing the torn shirt.

"I'll buy you another one sweetheart."

His lips quickly latched onto my neck making small hickeys.

The kisses slowly traveled down my body to my chest as he sucked and kissed my breasts.

I slightly whimpered feeling his tongue swirl around.

He removed my boots and socks in a matter of seconds.

His hands then moved back up unclipping my cargo pants and sliding them off with ease.

He rose up and stared down at my partially naked body.

"Fuck, you are so gorgeous."

I smirked at his comment watching him remove his gloves and military vest.

His bare hands moved up and down my body once more.

I looked so much smaller underneath his large touch.