• CH10 •

⋆══════════╗➷⋆ ⋆ ⋆⇝╔══════════⋆

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 10

" ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ "

⋆══════════╝➹⋆ ⋆ ⋆⇝╚══════════⋆

Leon's POV:

"Y/N, can you hear me? Hello?"

I tapped on the little ear monitor trying to get a signal from it, but it seemed that it wasn't working very well.

"Hello? Hello!? Who is this?"

A heavy sigh escaped my nostrils when I realised I wasn't getting through to her.

"Gaz, she can't hear me, I think my earpiece is fucked up." I said turning my head towards him.

Gaz was frantically trying to get signal on the laptop which seemed to be frustrating him a lot.

We had been trying to contact someone for over an hour and to no avail.

"Keep trying Leon, it might come through eventually." He replied.

I pressed on the earpiece again.

"Y/N, it's me, are you there!?"

"Leon!?"

"Gaz, it's working, I got a hold of her."

Gaz immediately paused on what he was doing and moved over to me to hear our conversation.

"Yeah it's Leon, are you alright?"

"Yeah we are all good over here, what about you?"

"A bit roughed up, but still in one piece."

"That's a relief, we are on our way to your location now, Gaz's message with your location managed to come through."

"Thank god.." Replied Gaz with a hint of frustration.

"Alright, be careful Y/N, we'll see you soon."

"You be safe too, see you shortly."

I removed my hand from the earpiece and turned to Gaz.

"They are on their way so we should pack up and watch out for them."

Gaz only nodded before we got up and started getting everything put away.

We moved up to the roof of the small building to watch out for them coming in the distance.

We had to make sure no enemies were nearby as well which could be tricky if we can't warn them.

As long as they all come unharmed then I have nothing to worry about.

I just hope my little sister will be alright before she arrives.