• CH12 •

⋆══════════╗➷⋆ ⋆ ⋆⇝╔══════════⋆

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 12

" ꜰɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟ "

⋆══════════╝➹⋆ ⋆ ⋆⇝╚══════════⋆

Ghost's POV:

I woke up to the light shining through a gap in the curtains and turned the other way to find her laying right beside me.

Rays of warm sunshine were hitting against her soft skin making her look magical.

She looked so peaceful when she was sleeping, so beautiful and calming.

My hand lightly brushed some of her hair behind her ear so I could see her face more clearly.

After last night, I had the urge to wake her up and fuck her all over again, but the only thing stopping from doing that was the sound of her gentle breathing.

I want to give her time to recover and adjust from last night. Then as soon as this mission is over, I'm taking her to my bed to give her the pleasure she deserves.

I want her perfume all over the pillows, so it'll feel like she there's with me when she's away.

My chin was resting on my palm which was holding me up, with my elbow resting on my pillow.

I was totally lost in thought that I didn't notice she was awake and staring up at me.

"Simon."

I was immediately snapped out of my thoughts hearing her softly say my name.

I looked down and there she was, smiling up at me.

I always felt trapped in her gaze. She always pulled me in with her beautiful eyes along with her gorgeous smile.

She was so captivating, so tantalizing.

Of course she never really knew how obsessed I was with her.

She was perfection at it's finest.

I leaned back down towards her level wrapping my arms around her, pulling our naked bodies close to each other.

"Good morning princess, did you sleep well?"

I heard a gentle chuckle escape her sweet lips before she spoke. "Yep, did you?"

I replied with a simple nod.

I started gently brushing my thumb up and down the curve of her waist.

Her head leaned down resting against my chest and I used this as an opportunity to pull her even closer to me.

"As much as I'd love to lay in bed with you all day Simon, we gotta get up."

I groaned in annoyance which made her laugh.

I watched as she lifted herself up slightly, pushing my body down so I was laying on my back.

"What are you up to Princess?"

I think she could hear the arousal in my voice because she smirked and pressed her chest up against mine while leaning down towards me.

"Oh, nothing."

She had a little gleam in her eyes, trying to act innocent.

I thought it was quite cute, but that wouldn't easily get past me.