• CH5 •

⋆══════════╗➷⋆ ⋆ ⋆⇝╔══════════⋆

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 5

" ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ "

⋆══════════╝➹⋆ ⋆ ⋆⇝╚══════════⋆

I changed into my normal gear before heading over to the room where everyone was meeting.

I was obviously late since everyone else was already in there.

However, when I walked in they all looked on edge.

I paused beside the doorway and all eyes fell on me.

Ghost was standing in the corner of the room leaning against the wall with his arms crossed.

Soap, Price and Gaz were sitting at the table and Alejandro was pacing around the room slowly.

"What's going on? Why do you all look like you've seen a ghost?"

Alejandro walked up to me. "We have to head out urgently cariño."

"What- why?"

"We might have potentially found Makarov."

A look of shock washed over my face. "Already? Where!?"

"Italy."

Ghost suddenly chimed in which instinctively made me turn to look at him.

The way he was looking into my eyes felt different than it was before.

He almost looked as if he knew something I didn't.

"Pack your things, we are heading out in a few hours." Alejandro gently patted my head before the others got up to leave.

Price and Gaz walked past me with small smiles following Alejandro out the room.

I then noticed Soap talking to Ghost about something before he turned placing his hand on my shoulder before walking out.

My eyes then fell on Ghost who was already staring me down.

He moved himself off the wall, not taking his eyes away from mine, slowly approaching me.

"Must be nice being able to go visit Italy again little bird."

I felt his arm brush past mine before he exited the room.

It took a moment for it to sink in what he said.

How does he know I went to Italy...

------- ♫ -------

While I was packing my things I couldn't get what Ghost said to me out of my head.

I had music on in the background to try and distract myself from it, but it wasn't working too well.

To put into full information about what's happening, Alejandro told me we would be staying in Italy for a month or maybe longer.

Price so happens to have an old friend who lives in Italy that has allowed us to use her hotel for the time we are there.

Apparently it's a very expensive hotel so I'm hoping it looks really fancy inside.

I was almost done packing my suitcase when I heard a knock at my door.

"Who is it?" I called out.