• CH7 •

⋆══════════╗➷⋆  ⋆  ⋆⇝╔══════════⋆

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 7

" ᴀ ᴅᴀʏ ɪɴ ɪᴛᴀʟʏ "

⋆══════════╝➹⋆  ⋆  ⋆⇝╚══════════⋆

I was standing in the middle of the market watching people buy treats, food, accessories, and more from the different stands traveling down the street.

A few kids ran past me with kites and toys which made me smile.

"That dress really suits you Y/N." Maxi said while smiling at me.

"Well you did pick it out for me." I said with a light chuckle.

It was a dark purple coloured dress with white flowers all over it. It hugged around my body really comfortably and had a slit through the bottom of it.

I had a pair of sliver wedged heels on with a matching necklace. My hair was down and slightly wavy because I had a French braid in my hair overnight.

Here's your outfit :)

"Don't you think I'm a little overdressed for a day in the market though?" I said with a funny smile

"Of course not! This isn't just any market, it is a very big festival that only happens once a year in this town so a lot of people come to it overdressed."

She replied with a light pat on my back.

"After all, aren't you going on that date with Ghost today?"

My heart stopped beating for what felt like a whole minute. My body started heating up while my eyes slowly landed on hers.

"How do you know about that?.." I said with a very nervous tone.

"I so happened to walk past the top floor while grabbing something and you two left the roof door open so I walked up and you mentioned a date with him just as I entered."

She chuckled seeing my nervous expression.

"Don't panic dear, I haven't told anyone, your secret is safe with me. Your face is turning white like a sheet so calm down and take a deep breath."

I did as she said taking a deep breath through my nose and out through my mouth.

I honestly wouldn't mind people knowing, but I know Ghost doesn't want anyone else to know about it until he feels comfortable.