• CH9 •

⋆══════════╗➷⋆ ⋆ ⋆⇝╔══════════⋆

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 9

" ꜱᴇxᴜᴀʟ ᴛᴇɴꜱɪᴏɴ "

⋆══════════╝➹⋆ ⋆ ⋆⇝╚══════════⋆

"Lt!"

I turned hearing a familiar voice infront of me. It was Soap.

Me and Simon had been walking for quite sometime, sneaking around, to find our way to Alejandro and Soap.

Soap walked up to Ghost gently patting him on the shoulder. "Good to see you're doing alright."

"Same with you Johnny." Replied Ghost.

"Ghost, how are you hermano?" Alejandro suddenly chimed in.

"All good Alejandro."

Both of them hadn't noticed I was here, I remained silent while standing behind Ghost until they did.

I realised it was hard for them to actually see me because I was a lot shorter compared to Ghost who was the complete opposite.

So I decided to break the brotherly moment they all had going on and make my presence known.

I cleared my throat. Ghost then stepped to the side realising I was behind him the entire time.

My arms were crossed while my eyes immediately darted towards Alejandro and Soap.

"Hey guys." I said with a smile.

Alejandro looked happy to see that I was doing okay, however Soap had a glint of rising suspicion on his face.

I could tell he was wondering why I was miraculously with Ghost all of a sudden.

I think he was catching on to the fact that I always with him, always asking about him, and that Ghost was doing the same.

Ghost didn't want to make anything obvious so he stood with a dull expression on his face when Johnny looked over at him.

Alejandro took a few steps forward towards me placing both his hands on the sides of my arms.

"Good to see you're not injured Cariño." He said with a smile.

I smiled back at him. "Same to you to Al."

Ghosts eyes were burning through the side of my head, I could feel them, watching our every move.

I know he would definitely push Alejandro away from me if he tried anything else to potentially step the boundary, or should I said, Ghost boundary.

He gave my arms a light tap before letting go and walking over to my men to likely tell them about my arrival.

Ghost immediately turned his head away from me back to Soap.

Soap had a funny smirk on his face now. He looked at Ghost, then at me, then back at Ghost.

He knows. He fucking goddamn knows!

He then cleared his throat without a single word leaving his mouth. He just nudged Ghost gently before following Alejandro.

A look of doubt and fear arose on my face.

Ghost looked down at me again with a different look on his face now.

As much as I didn't want to say it, I popped the question to him.