Prologue/ Ch 1. Midnight

We don't get hurt by others,
We get hurt by our own
High expectations.

We don't get hurt by others,We get hurt by our own High expectations

A short Prologue

Sinners

Aren't we all?

So why few of them are punished?

Just like in our case, she is the one going to be punished for the sin which we both committed. I wish I can turn back the time and never meet her at all.

Neither fall in love,

Nor hate her,

But here we are at the edge of death and hell, facing each other like an enemy. Right, there isn't any heaven for us.

"It's okay, I deserve it" she is desperate, her eyes gave it all, the same eyes which I was unable to read ever but today, I can see everything which she was hiding, the pain, the love, the hatred, toward other.

Toward me

She is afraid like the small child who was hiding in the duvet from the monster under the bed in dark but there is a difference.

She herself is the monster.

" I hate you" I yell back and watched her lips curve into a satisfied smile like she succeed in her plan. The sweet smile made my heart burst, how I'm going to do this?

I can't, I can't, I can never.

My hands are shaking from weight of the same gun which I have held thousands of time before but today it felt extra heavy.

Maybe because I'm pointing it on the person who is the reason of all my pain and remedy herself.

Never in million years I thought I will stand in front of the women on my gun point, the same women whom I love the most, whom I hate the most.

I know it doesn't make sense but thats how my life is.

I remember every single thing. How it started. The soft touches, racing heart, the molding lips, attached foreheads with soft glances, we belongs to eachother just like stars belong to the  night sky

Whom am I even lying to?

We were never meant to be, we only bring massacre, river of blood, agony, solitude, just like the clouded sky, you can't see the stars just darkness.

Still, our story is one of its own kind.

Wanna listen?

_______________