You are the one

Stars are alot but
My only moon is you

Stars are alot butMy only moon is you

Author pov

Jungkook cut the cake and the first bite went to his mom, and then jin's cute daughter Nabi who was over excited, she is kissed jungkook cheeks " thank you hubbie" she said giggling along, jungkook smile widely at her cute pronunciation of hubby, she call him that always.

He hold her in his arms shaking her back and forth " am I really your hubby? " He asked low voice or jin will kick his ass, Nabi nodded with a cheeky grin " you are handsum, like a princeu " she said, jungkook love her voice as she is copy of jin, very adorable.

"Tell me sweetcheek, you want to meet your hubby's cute girlfriend? " he asked and Nabi nodded fastly, jungkook point at y/n who is talking something with Sunjun and smiling, Nabi get down and walk toward y/n.

" Gosh Nonna, I would have purpose you if major wasn't in competition" Sunjun said playfully and y/n roll her eyes, from the time she walk in he is giving her compliments " I'm 5 year older than you" she said twisting his ears and he yelped, making her laugh.

" your boyfriend is looking at you" he said pointing at jungkook with his eyes and y/n gave a hard smack to his back " he is not my boyfriend " she said and Sunjun laughed " whatever you say Nonna" he said grinning, the mocking tone is visible.

" Sunjun come here" Jackson voice heard from behind and Sunjun didn't think twice before walking away from there, yoongi got the opportunity and walk toward y/n with a smile.

" I was asking if we could -" he get cut of by Nabi who tugged y/n's hands in her, with a big smile on her face " you are so pretty" she said and was about to touch her cheek, y/n back away.

She look at small kid with cold expression and glare her, she don't like kid not even a bit, Nabi started to tear up from the look she is giving " go to your mom kid" she said coldly, trying to shoo her away, yoongi didn't like this behavior though.

He picked up the small kid in his arm who look like she can make river from crying anytime " hey Nabi look at me" he said showing his gummy smile to her but y/n just look at kid with hatred, her heart can't love anyone.

Jin noticed Nabi and walk toward where she is " Nabi come here" jin took her from yoongi's arm and ask her why she is being a bad girl and crying, while jungkook approach y/n with steady steps.

" Kang?" Jungkook said starling y/n and yoongi who just begin to talk, his high pitch voice is filled with jealous and both y/n and yoongi can feel it, jungkook ignored yoongi totally and look at the women in front of him.

" Let's dance" jungkook said taking her hands in his and she let him with a meaningful smile on her face, he snake his left hand around her waist, holding her firmly against his frame, they start moving..

Jackson and Sunjun are giving look to y/n hold just shake her head, they both know something is up with major and their Nonna, Jae face show anger but she can't do this, she just talk to Mrs jeon.