Forbidden sin

I'm just as same as other rose,
I just have more throns

I'm just as same as other rose,I just have more throns

King's pov

I look at my laptop, transferring the data fast as possible, as much as I want to leave the work and spy on major, I didn't because he is being a crybaby after jin's death but a part of me is saying to listen to him.

I heard the knock on my door, I look at time it's 1:34 am,. the first thing I did was hold bunch of my hairs and tie them up in ponytail ready for pounce on anyone, I heard knock again followed by hoseok voice " y/n it's me"

Y/n yeah that's me, a pathetic, loser character, a fake person, I hate this name so much..I Crack my neck and look at my laptop 67%, okay I need time.

" what is it?" I asked faking the yawn so look like I just wake up " open the door I want to talk it's about Jungkook " he said but urgency in his voice says something else.

I abundant the device at bed and walk toward door, took some breath before clicked the door open and there he is standing straight but he is very attentive not usual hoseok who is chill and cheerful.

He is colone hosoek and the best part is he know who I am because visiting at women soldiers building at midnight is same as signing your resignation.

We kept looking at eachother eyes, his movements are alarmed. I dropped my eyes for a quick second at his hands which is holding gun behind his back before looking at his eyes, he try to point it at me but I kicked his stomach hard knocking the wind out of him.

Gun fly out of his hands and land on ground, spinning around to face him I punched his face twice in nose, blood gushed out..he was off balance, I kicked his kneecap, hoseok crumbled to the ground while groaning.

He is week without weapons, I slowly encircled him before kicking his ribs repeatedly and crouched down at his level " wanna talk now?" I asked innocently and he glared at me, what else he can do.

But suddenly kicked my feet from his knee and I stumble a little with a pissed expression, I want to end this fast so I try to walk toward gun which is few feet away but he hold my legs not letting me move, and flipped me to ground catching me off gaurd.

I stood up fast and he did too, We both come face to face, he throw his right fist at me but I dug his arm and punched his inner bicep and turned around swiftly to hold his neck in my arms, locking him in my grip completely.

"stop struggling, it'll be less painful " I Said putting pressure on his wind pipe and I hear a ding from my laptop means data is transfered, I have to run now.

His nails are digging in my arm and his sweaty hands are trying to ease grip on his neck, he is trying his best to get free but he can't, soon his sanity started to slipped out of his body, and he completely blanck out..I left his unconscious body there and step away.