lies

Lies are not some words to say to someone but a emotions which you cheated with.

Author pov

King walk inside the room behind the store like a dead body, V is taking care of unconscious Jungkook, she was the one who contacted him after escaping out of the camp. She tried her best to not leave any clue behind.

After locking Jungkook at place where he can't find help or try to run, V walk toward the room where king is with food, water and some medicines, he is relieved she made it out without dying, even when he was aware about the fact that no one can held her captive for long.

King already dropped herself on bed on her stomach because everything else is paining and V walk in " have food before you go sleep" he said putting all the stuff at side table and turn to sit beside her on bed, she hummed in response but not moving.

He look at her face then at her body, she have pretty bad damage and he can tell she is in pain " King did they try to, you know?" He gulp with hesitation, because military torture spy with many different way and one of them is sexually.

" yes, but I'm okay" she lied because she is nowhere okay, he smiled because he know she is lying, he was about to caress her head but stopped and gulp remembering what happened last time he touched her, she had broken his arm .

" V where is your partner?" She asked and he rolled his eyes at her mocking tone " he want to keep himself hidden " v answered and king snorted, before sitting up and he helped by giving her food closer.

She exhaled when aroma hit her nose, mouth already salivating because it's been 4 days she didn't had any grain in her stomach.

She stopped in mid way thinking about certain someone, Jungkook maybe also-,  she shook her head she don't care about him he is not someone she should worried about" what happened?" V asked when he saw her freezed in midway.

She shake her head before tasting the food, a pleased sigh left her mouth  " chef v" he flip his hair and she smiled " salt is too much and what is this? " she asked pounting at her bowl which have burned fish cake. V smiled sheepishly  and rubbed back of his head, who can say he is the same person who can kill you without second thought.

She smiled before eating fastly and have medicine, and applied ointment on her wounds, V hissed himself at her each groan like it's hurting him, he is her friend.

" Did he helped you?" V asked about the blonde hair men and y/n nodded her head before gulping her dry throat thinking about that person .

" he did but I bet I'm doomed if he get to know what's my plan" she said drinking whole glass of water after and let out a ahh at end, V chuckle because she is right that cold freak is really something and maybe king didn't admit but she is also afraid of him.

" good night" he said, walking away and shutting the door behind leaving king by herself and her thoughts.

She closed her eyes try to sleep but Jungkook face flashed in front of her eyes " what the fuck" she said messing up her hairs, taking some deep breath thinking about something else to distract herself from his thoughts, soon she slept because her body needs it.