let's date?

It's hurt, but I keep it myself so no one else can be hurt

☆☆☆

Jungkook pov

Jungkook pov

I'm hunting in my wardrobe, trying to find something decent to wear with a big smile plastered on my face.. the day finally came after 2 weeks when I'm going out with her, okay going out with everyone but I make sure she have her attention on me.

What color should I wear? I want to match our clothes, we should look like a couple, I closed my eyes and let out a scream feeling nervous because I'm going to ask her for date today.

" Gosh" I Said praying to gad for not getting me reject, I pull out my binoculars and look at the balcony maybe I can find what color she is wearing and wear the same, damm I'm lucky she have her balcony door open.

But she is nowhere to see, I didn't move and waited there for sometime and yeah she walk with holding her phone, her full focus on her phone and she is wearing a white dress.. I grin because I know what to do now.

I moved in before she could catch me staring, and swim again in my sea of clothes to find the best white one, I found it and went to bath, a man need to smell good for date, okay dinner with juniors.

☆☆☆

I waited while leaning against my jeep, I think I'm early, yeah I'm 10 minutes early and now I'm waiting for kang to come so we can make to town nearby. I didn't visited my parents just because of this dinner and I'm hoping everything will go good.

A smile break on my face when she come into my view, with white dress she is looking like ethereal, the most gorgeous women I have met after my mother, she is so beautiful..everything is faded around her, my eyes are just on her figure.

I was busy admiring her that I didn't notice when they come so close to me and now standing in front of me " sir" Sunjun wave his hands in front of my face breaking my chain if thought " yeah?" I said and they all giggle, looking at Kang.. teasing her obviously.

" Let's go" I Said smiling at her face, there is no makeup on her face, her hairs are tied up showing her delicate neck, I gulp " what about us?" Jackson asked and I shurg, I allowed them to have dinner but never said anything about going with us.

" asked your yoongi hyung " I Said and open the door for Kang, she hesitated and gave a akward smile to them and sat inside " bye guys, see you soon" I said sarcastically and also sit on the driver seat, wave at them and started the jeep, just hoping they didn't get help from yoongi.

Author pov

Y/n keep her gaze straight trying not to look at the man beside her, her instinct are on peak.. she is very careful whenever he make a move, she have her doubts in her mind.