Race and Fall

Walk in forest with natural music
Is heaven

Walk in forest with natural musicIs heaven

Author pov

" JAE" jungkook cheered her name along with other, when she started running, Jae swear she never feel more motivated until jungkook started chanting her name.

She is at second position but trying her best and within the blink she handle the baton to Sunjun who dashed, his name is echo in track when Jackson scream with full volume.

But unluckily he get on third position when it to reach Aera, she hold the baton tightly and sprinted like a cheetah with her full speed, she try to cove the distance and reached Jackson with securing second position.

Jackson started good but eventual slow down which make them third again, Haneul's already feel pressured when baton reached him... he run as fast as he can, they again become second when baton reached y/n.

"Come on kang" it was like everyone cheering for her only, her team members also as they completed their part, they are running with her but off track, telling her to move faster.

she just thinking she is running in forest at night and those man whom face she unable to see is following her, for her motivation she have to make herself fear, and she run like a she is flying like a bullet.

everyone watch with anticipation holding their breath when she about to overtake the first runner" y/n Nonna fast" it was Sunjun who screamed giving her the last push and she is first, she cut the ribbon with her baton making her team cheer in happiness.

Five of them hope on y/n, hugging eachother jumping around.. celebrating their win " I thought we'll loose when he start running," Jackson said to Sunjun who look offended, y/n hugged Sunjun and rocked him back and forth, while he sticks his tongue at Jackson.

" Nonna you are the best" he said patting her head, he is taller than her .." right y/n you slayed " Aera said removing Haneul arm from her shoulder when she find hug have gone long.

" but our lead was awesome so Jae is best" y/n said and with that all of them hug Jae closely who smile in return..

" west regiment is the winner of 1st relay race 10 points to west" Mc announced causing whole west regiment to shout loudly with smile on their face, " first runner up is north regiment adding 5 points to them" with that nrth one also shouted.

"On third position it's a tie, no points" how badly west regiment wants to show middle finger to south but can't do that, they show a sympathetic smile to them but inside they are dancing.

Jungkook along with other officers congratulate them and then Mc announced the next event which is tug of war,there are 4 teams as south, east, west and north.. and this team is mix of junior and seniors.

In west regiment have, yoongi, jungkook, hoseok, Jackson, Haneul, jin, Aera and y/n they are eight in total as every team have seven members.

First match was with South and east team, successfully south team won and Jeune don't forget to shot a smirk to jungkook who poke his jaw with his tongue. Next was with north and east, east won without any difficulty.. this time jungkook wink at Jeune mocking him.